21

Hey everyone :) thanks for 15,000 reads!

-

Chapter Twenty-One: Seven Pounds

-

I hate that feeling when you wake up in the morning feeling like absolute shit for no reason.

Like why me?

I had went to bed around nine o'clock last night because I had the worst freaking cramps.

I tossed and turned all last night to the point where I went and slept in the guest bedroom because I hated that Garrett wasn't getting any sleep.

He had just woken me up with breakfast in bed though. I know exactly why I married this man...For his cooking abilities.

Sure, I'm a decent cook but him, he can just make anything taste good.

We had been living in our new home for about a month now. It was amazing! I'm not gonna lie, we have had amazing sex about every night. We scream as loud as we can because hey, it's our home! We can do whatever the fuck we want!

I just hope the bakery next door can't hear us. I mean we haven't had any complains yet so I think the coast is clear. We usually try to keep the sex designated for the upstairs bedroom just in case.

I eventually crawled out of bed and made my way upstairs back to our bedroom where I went to shower.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it to the shower because I felt the urge to puke my breakfast up.

Thankfully I made it to the toilet before I threw up everything that was in the toilet.

"Babe? Are you okay?" A voice calls out before coming closer.

I groaned before I wiped my mouth off with my hand, "Uh, I honestly don't know."

He sits down beside me and begins to rub my back. "Want me to make an appointment at the doctors?"

I nod, I may as well. I haven't been to the doctor in a while. I haven't felt this shitty in a long time...

I slowly stood up from the toilet bowl and flushed whatever had gone in there. "Let me shower first. Can you lay some comfy clothes out for me?"

He nods and kisses my forehead, "I'll make you a cup of ginger tea too. It's supposed to help with nausea and whatnot."

I scrunch up my nose at the sound of ginger tea, I was only really a fan of sweet tea. I guess that's a southern problem...

I shouldn't even care about how nasty it tastes, whatever will make me feel better.

I brush my teeth not being able to take the stench that was coming out of my mouth, then get into the shower where I stood there just letting the water roll off my body not having a care in the world.

After my long shower I head back out to the bedroom to find a pair of knee length leggings and a t-shirt I had cut into a tank top.

I pulled in a pair of nikes and didn't worry about putting any makeup on, I mean why should I?

I'm sick.

Although I do feel so much better after throwing up now.

Did I really even need to go to the doctor?

"Babe let's go!" Garrett called me from downstairs.

I grabbed my phone and headed down the numerous amount of stairs before reaching the main level where Garrett was standing impatiently at the bottom of the staircase.