22

Read Authors Note At The End!!

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed the last chapter! I know times going by fast :( sadly this book is going to come to an end soon. I hate to see it go.

Would you like to see a spin-off from this book?

-

Chapter Twenty-Two: Potato

-

Pregnancy honestly sucks. The only good thing is that I don't have to worry about my period anymore, but I do have to worry about pissing my pants.

It hasn't happened yet but I've been so close. I think I should get adult diapers.

Today we would hopefully be finding out the gender of our baby.

We couldn't tell yet at twelve weeks since he was still growing so I'm hoping today will be the day.

Yes, I said he.

I really think it is a boy.

I hope it is.

I would love to see a little Garrett running around.

Yes, I'm sixteen-weeks now. I feel like I'm huge though Garrett says otherwise. I'm not looking forward to looking like a whole balloon.

I'm still able to wear most of my clothes, just not my tight fitting ones. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to throw out my clubbing clothes now that I'm going to be a mother...

Garrett and I decided we would start to discuss baby names after we found out the gender. I've been thinking of some super cute names though.

For my hopefully boy.

Although he thinks it's going to be a girl.

He has no uterus so he has no opinion.

"Babe time to go." Garrett calls from the bedroom. I finish up the touches on my makeup and walk out of the bathroom. He smiles when he sees me, "Hey baby mama."

"Hey, baby daddy." I greeted him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

I had put on a pair of leggings and a graphic tee that was of the band AC/DC.

I was too tired to look presentable to go to the doctors.

The baby was the size of a avocado now. It's insane how fast they grow. It sure likes to move around while I'm trying to sleep. Almost as if it just wants me to give all of my attention to it.

I have massive food cravings now for blueberry muffins from the bakery next door. Every morning before I head off to work, Garrett goes and gets one for me.

He's the sweetest husband in the world.

He deals with my strange mood swings and what not. I literally started crying the other day because I saw a dog in Central Park. He had to calm me down for fifteen minutes after.

Stupid hormones.

I think I want a dog.

Think?

I do want a dog. But after boomer life just isn't the same. Plus the fact we travel so much it just wouldn't be fair to the puppy to have to stay at home or go somewhere.

Maybe when our kid is older.

Growing up without a dog in your childhood really sucks. They brighten the mood and can make you so happy!