25

Make sure to vote and comment! The last chapter of All because of you.... :(
Epilogue will be next then the spin-off!

-

Chapter Twenty-Five: I bought a boat

-

July 4th (nine months later)

Colton had officially been born for about fifteen months now. We had finally been able to get a few nights of full rest these past few months.

This guy really just loves to sleep.

He had just started to walk and I bawled out crying. I guess that's a mom thing?

He was growing up so fast.

Oh, did I mention I was pregnant, again?

Garrett works fast.

We had a night away from the baby one night a little after our little man was born and bam. Here we are now.

I'm about nine months along now, but we decided we didn't want to know the babies gender until it was born.

I know, not even a gender reveal party.

We had all of Colton's old clothes still and we bought a few girl outfits in case.

I think Colton would love a sister.

But he would also love a brother too. I mean who wouldn't?

I told Garrett I only wanted two kids for now.

I wonder if he will even respect that decision?

We had decided if it was a boy his name would be, Noah Ethan Adams.

If it was a girl her name would be, Emma Grace Adams.

I absolutely love both of the names.

I was seated in Colton's room now, he had officially moved to the other bedroom now that the new baby would need the nursery.

It was filled with sports, everything.

He didn't know what the hell was happening but he seemed pretty intrigued when we watched sports on the television.

I want him to be just like his daddy.

I mean for heavens sake, his first word was 'ball' so I mean he's going to definitely be into sports. I literally cried when he said his first word. We were outside on the patio soaking up some sun rays and Garrett was throwing a football up and down and Colton just says "ball!"

He knows 'momma' and 'dada' and a bunch of other words now. He's super smart for only being a little over a year old.

Since today was July fourth we planned on going out on our new recent purchase, a boat. Garrett came home one day after work and was like "Hey Babe, I bought a boat!"

I didn't talk to him the rest of the day until I caved because I really wanted to go see it.

I was as big as a balloon now, I wasn't due for another week at least. Since this was our second baby Garrett was a little less protective and allowed me to walk around and piss by myself.

Well, I yelled at him so he learned to back off.

I was getting so freaking old. I was now twenty-five. Oh! I forgot to mention...

I got a raise! The times loves me so much they gave me a promotion to be the director of the paper.

I made fifty more grand a year which was absolutely insane...