24

hey everyone :)))

-

Chapter Twenty-Four: Dreams Become Reality

-

I woke up and immediately smiled. My eyes opened and I saw the beautiful view of the city we had. All of the leaves were falling off the small amount of tree's considering it was October now.

Garrett's arm was wrapped around me. He had bad bed hair and I wanted to reach out and fix it, but he looked so peaceful asleep. I didn't want to disturb him.

There was something on my feet I couldn't move them. I looked and there was a dog on top of them. A small corgi was on the bed.

Oh yeah, we got a dog. A corgi to be exact. His name was Zeus. He was six months old. He actually had the same birthday as my baby boy, Colton.

We saw him at the animal shelter and I literally threw a fit and told Garrett if I didn't get this dog I would never have sex with him again.

I don't think I've ever seen him fill out paper work that fast...

I slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

I walked down the stairs and stopped by Colton's room to see he was still fast asleep. My baby boy is getting so old...

He said his first word the other day, 'Ball'. Garrett is 100% sure he will be a professional football player like his daddy.

I cried. So did my husband. It was funny seeing him cry actually. I'm still working on getting him to say 'mama', we are almost there.

We are also teaching him how to walk now. He's sorta getting the hang of it. By sorta I mean, Garrett holds him up and forces him to walk on his stubby little legs. He is pretty smart and got the hang of crawling at five months.

I walk into the kitchen and I pick up the pile of mail that is set on the top of the counter. Just junk that was sent to Jessica Adams.

I smile every time I see that name because hello, I'm married to the hottest guy on the planet!

I poured myself a pot of coffee as I stared out of the huge window we had above the kitchen sink that overlooked SoHo.

I hear someone yawn as they walk down the stairs. "Good Morning, Baby," he whispers into my ear and kisses my cheek, and wraps his arms around me.

I turn around, still in his arms, "Good morning." I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

He was shirtless, only with a pair of boxers resting low on his hips. You would never guess he was a father if you didn't see the wedding ring on his finger.

He deepened the kiss, letting our tongues dance against each other's, and threw me up onto the kitchen counter. A muffled moan came up my throat, and wrapped my legs around his body wanting him to be closer to me. He broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck, sucking on it gently.

He was always horny, no matter what time of day it was. I think he really just wanted another baby.

He picked me up and ran, and I couldn't help but smile, you know I'm kinda digging this right now! He turns me on so easily...