Epilogue

"Mommy! Colton won't give me my horsies back!" Emma comes running into the living room chasing after Colton.

Colton runs up behind Garrett and hides behind his legs. "Cole, give her back her toys."

He shakes his head and sticks out his tongue at his sister.

"Colton. If you don't give your sister back her horses you can't go to practice today." I say.

"But mommy! She ate my French fry!" He whines and begins to stomp his feet.

"It was one!" Emma shouts.

"Guys. If you do not stop this, you will go straight to bed for the rest of the night." Garrett interjects. The kids immediately become quiet.

Colton holds his hand out and Emma snatches the horse out of his hand and runs upstairs.

Cole falls on the couch in defeat before crawling into my lap. I hug him and kiss him on his cheek. "Can I still go to practice?"

I nod and sway him back and forth, "Stop fighting with your sister. You know how upset she gets."

He giggles, "it's funny."

Garrett laughs and sits down next to me, "Yeah he's definitely my kid."

I roll my eyes and Colton jumps off the couch and runs up the stairs, probably to go change into his practice gear.

Garrett coaches his little league football team. Just imagine having a NFL player as your coach, those kids are gonna be unstoppable.

Everyone wants to be on this team, and I mean everyone. It gets hard sometimes since he's famous and everything, but we get through it.

Colton is five now and Emma is four. I have a feeling that they will be close when they get older since it's just the two of them.

They are both very bright for their age and my goodness, Emma is so beautiful. She could be a model at this age. She's gotten offers before but I just don't want to expose my baby into that kind of spotlight yet.

I still work at the New York Times, I am one of the executives now. I got a super lucky opportunity since one of the men retired and I was granted the position.

Garrett is still going strong in the NFL, we are both twenty-eight now. We both worked in the morning until around four. We would come home and then head to practice.

I don't think we planned on having any more kids at the moment. If we did we would have to move since there would be no more rooms for the baby. I would hate to have to my my two kids share a room with each other.

They would kill each other.

Colton comes running down the stairs again with his practice shoes on. Emma followed him with a coloring book and markers.

We usually went with the boys to their practice and Emma and I sit on a blanket and do something.

Today we would color apparently.

I grab a few snacks to nibble on and grab the keys to the Jeep. I had recently traded it in for the newest wrangler model. It was so nice.

Well, Garrett and I both had new cars, he got the newest Ford F-150 too. We still have that damn Maserati. I've tried numerous times to get him to sell it since it's not really safe for our kids. He told me no and that was our date night car.

I have a strange husband.

We walk outside and are greeted by our neighbors. "Hi Ivy!" Colton yelled, she immediately waved at him and screamed, "Hey Colton!"