The Dirty Teacher

"Ok class how would we solve this?" Mrs.Coles said as her big black body move across the board to write down the problem. "Please excuse my dear aunt sally" I yelled out. "Good good mark." Mrs.Coles said to me. Josh nudged me and said " ok I see you" " hell naw    Don't nobody want her fat ass." I tell him. He tries his best to hold his laughter in. As I laugh along with him, knocks begins on the classroom door. "Come in" mrs.Coles yells. A black man comes in. " hey, I'm the maintenance man. I'm here to change your filter." He says as he hold the filter in his hand. "Ok" mrs.Coles says as she smirks at him. "Josh why mrs.Coles blushing at the maintenance man  like that?" I say to him. "I heard that" she said and the class burst out into laughter. He gets ready to leave and mrs.Coles says "bye Luther" in a flirty tone.  "ooo" the class says in sync. "Y'all grow up" mrs.Coles says as she tries to fit her big black body in her small twisting chair. The be rings for the last period "it's time to go already" mrs.Coles says. the class rush out of the classroom. "Mrs.Coles so nasty" josh says as we walk down the hallway. "I know right with her old fat nasty ass." I say replying to him as we get all the way to my next period I noticed i forgot my binder " josh I'll be back I left my binder in mrs.Coles sloppy ass class. "  I tell him as i turn back to head to her class. I walk to her door and it is slightly cracked. I look through the window of the door and I see mrs.Coles kissing the maintenance-man. "Damn he must lift because she a fat ass glob to be picking up." I say in my head as I watch it go on. He lays her on the the table and lift up her dress to put his dick in her "oh Luther" she moans as she grabs his arms. " oh God I'm about to barf, but I'm about to have an A in this class. Let me take a picture so I can't show josh because I know he gone think I'm lying. " I jump in shock when trying to get my phone because a clapping begins in the classroom. "Ugh u so warm" Luther says as he fuck the shit out of her making her body jiggle like a pool and the table move scraping the ground. "I can't take it " mrs.Coles says as her face turns purple. As I take pictures I sneezed. The both of them looked up at me. My heart felt like It was about to flop out of my chest. " mark!" Mrs.Coles screams. "Don't be worried about me I just came to get me binder but I see Luther about to came in you." I say as  I walk in to get my binder. "Mark now is not the time." Mrs.Coles say in an annoyed tone and pushes Luther off of her and rise up. "I expect to have an A in this class because you up here letting Luther get balls deep in you. And I done had enough of you fat lemon filled donut eating ass. How about your big ass stop eating all them damn donuts and maybe you'll feel a little more. And Luther are you sure u in the pussy because you probably in the bellybutton. I'm done. I didn't see nothing but what I better see is an A in STI tonight." I walk out the classroom with my binder and before I could walk out of the classroom I hear mrs.Coles moaning again. 

THE END