The meet cute

Yes' pov//
  One day I knew I'd end up with him. And by end up, I mean fuck. I mean, someone as hot as him? really? it's not even a question. no doubt about it. McClain gets all the ass he wants. why would he want mine? simple, because I have a disorder that makes me say yes to everything. Hence my name, Yes. "Yes?" McClain comes up and asks me after class ends. "McClain?" I smirk, hoping he would ask the big question. "Do you like me?" He bites his lip, making my body tingle all over. "Yes," I smirk harder, my hands resting on the desk in front of me seductively. He drools seeing me lookin like that. "don't tease me like that you fool," he snaps, looking away. I stuck my hand in my hair and started to stroke my long, luscious locks in front of him just so I could make him go crazy. I wasn't sure where all the raw sexual attraction was coming from but I knew it had something to do with the way he was looking at me or my vagina. He was eyeing it up and down, like he wanted to eat me for dessert. I decided to not wear pants today for that very reason that I knew, I knew he would offer up the big question.He seductively lowered his body to the ground and started crawling towards me. I knew I couldn't back out now I knew he would ask me the big question. What's the big question you may ask? "Will you fuck me like one of your French girls?" He licks his lips like the hot bitch he is. "Yes. I thought you'd never ask..." you may be wondering why he asked me that and why I loved it so much but the truth is I used to be a porn star it's something I'm very proud of I'm so so proud of it I hold it in my highest regards. I hold it so high almost as high as I want McClain's dick.
The story goes, it was about 2yrs back. We were shooting in Vegas when I first met McLain. He was a porn star that was hot on the market for buying. Every producer wanted him. It was my company that finally got him. We were shooting,"The Yes Girl." I was prepairing myself all hot naked and sweaty when Mclain strolled in. He was decked in a hot number that showed off his best assets, the dick attached to his body. The suit he was wearing even had a hole cut out at the groin, you know for easy penetration.  Step 1, get on the bed. Step 2, wait for them to yell action. Step 3, the fun part. I was so excited that I almost didn't hear the dreadful words come out of director Jonathan's mouth. "Sorry McClain, your dick is too big to fit into Yes. I'm going to have to ask you to go to room three where your real partner will be there to shoot her scene with you." Even McClain looked disappointed but I don't think he was disappointed as I was. I was so ready for that dick but I got Blaine instead. He was my regular. ***flashback over***
Mclain was ready to take me, right there in the middle of this school converted trailer park. He was crawling Towards me with pure lust in dick-filled eyes. All the sudden he was right there right underneath my legs ready to go , I might've been ready,though I still remember that night when it almost happened but he shut me down so quickly because they had to move him to room three. I always wanted my first time to be very special. However it looks like life had different plans because this is my 69th first time. I have had sex about 43 times this week. occasionally I did it for fun you know just to get a good banging in before my next job , in the next couple of days they were supposed fly me out to Alaska so I could make out with some Eskimos.
  "Eat my ass," McClain says sexily sliding his pants off, revealing his massive cock. "Yes, I mean no, what? I'm free! I can say no! But I don't want to say no... I want it all... I want you... your dick, your ass, I want you to give me all you've got baby. My pussy is ready to be destroyed by you... I've had too much sex, I know you aren't my first, but I want you to be my last..." I suddenly realize I won't survive if I take anymore fucking. But I must do it for McClain. "Yes, no! I don't want you to die! I want your vagina today, tomorrow, possibly next week... will you marry me?"
  "No! I mean yes! What is happening to me? Just fuck me so I can go out numb," I cry ready to be sexed up. Since I didn't wear pants that day, McClain shoved his cock in with such force I felt like i was on cloud 9. No one has even gotten in me that far before... all the sudden I heard  yelling through the wind it was screaming yes, yes, yes. I almost thought it was my past lover Blaine and that was when I saw him. Running through a field of pink cocks. I wasn't sure if this was a figment of my imagination or reality. All of a sudden I felt a deep internal pain inside of me that I have never witnessed before. I started screaming no for the first time in my life I think that may have confused blaine because he just stopped. He stopped running, screaming, shouting, and then all of a sudden he collapsed dead on the field of pink clock daisies. McLean pulled his dick out from me. All of the sudden my vagina started seizing. It started falling out from under me, as McClain screamed "Yes!"
  "Ms. Sugar? Are you even paying attention?" My teacher, Mr. Macberry yells, bringing me out of my daydreams Of McClain.
  "Yes, Mr. macberry," I smile.
  "Yeah she definitely was," McClain winks at me rubbing his hand over my vagina.
  Was it all make believe?