Detour From Oz Intro, And Authors Note:

Hello lovelies,  Thank you for taking the time to read my story.  I wanted to say a few things before I get into the intro: One, This is my first published fanfiction,  I have many others,  but they aren't finished yet.  The reason why I am not posting them until they're done is to ensure that I don't get writers block and abandon ship. Also,  so I can upload chapters in a timely,  and schedule manner,  so you're not wondering when I will update next. I  absolutely hate when writers do that to fans.  Two,  I will be uploading two chapters a week,  Monday and Fridays, and there are 15 chapters. So the first chapter will be posted this Monday. Three,  this is a little of a disclaimer: I do not,  in any way,  shape,  or form, own Wizard of Oz,  the quotes or Jonathan Crane and his quotes.  The only profit I gain from this,  is the happiness of my readers. Enjoy.

Riley "Cowardly Lion" Lenore is a patient at Arkham Asylum with a wild blonde mane and uses Wizard of Oz quotes to communicate sometimes. Dr.  Jonathan Crane becomes fond of her,  for the fact that she is smart,  good a reading people, and can speak as eloquent as he. He finds himself wanting to understand her and know her personal demons. Can he uncover her real reason for being at Arkham?

Riley Lenore is portrayed by Maddie Hasson.
Jonathan Crane is portrayed by Cillian Murphy.

He is sexy. XD

~Kiwi xoxo

Also, if somone would like to make a cover for this story, it would be greatly appreciated.