1 : surprise visit

jade was staying late at hollywood arts because she needed to get some schoolwork done with tori. who bailed on her last minute, so she figured to just finish it alone.

turns out beck had other plans, and had also stayed late. she saw jade go into the black box, so he followed her in.

she saw him walk inside and looked up from her papers.

"beck?, i thought i told you not to wait up."

"i know. there's nothing to do back at the RV and i'm bored,"

"so i found something to do." beck finished

jade, unimpressed, raised an eyebrow at him, "seriously oliver?"

"i was kidding.. jeez, unless your up for it" he smirked suggestively and she rolled her eyes, getting up anyway.

as soon as she got up she was pushed against the wall, along with becks lips slamming against her own.

he quickly moved down to her neck, sucking and biting. leaving a mark on every place his lips trailed.

soon, her shirt was off, immediately flung to the floor.

she was then roughly thrown on a desk, as beck moved down more, taking off her bra in the process, his mouth quickly replacing it.

he sucked as he toyed with the other, pinching every once in awhile making her mewl.

as jade was working on beck's belt, poor innocent robbie happened to pass by, realising the door was kinda creeked open, he walked inside.

yeah, big mistake.

"oh. my. god"

"shit.." beck cursed and picked up jade, trying to cover her up, yeah.. that didn't work.

she chuckled despite the situation, grabbed his shirt and put it on, just as beck ran after robbie.

he was near his locker, head in his hands. freaking out.

"hey rob, sorry about.. that," beck scratched the back of his neck. "why are you still here anyways?"

"i was supposed to finish the project with cat, i was looking for her when i walked in.." he said "i'm sorry too"

"hey, you didn't do anything. it's alright." beck said "we're really sorry"

"it's okay, you didn't mean for me to walk in."

"alright"

and with that, he walked back in to find jade still sitting on the counter, this time on her phone.

"hey." beck said when he walked in.

"hey you, what happened? is he going over to church to spray holy water on himself and eyes?" jade said, beck tried to give her a face. but failed and laughed instead.

"didn't mention, but probably." beck chuckled shaking his head.

"can we go back to the RV?, or are we risking cat next?"

"RV it is!"

once again, jade was slammed into something, this time in was a door, the RV door, to be exact.

soon, jades shirt, and pants were on the ground, and so were becks.

jade was thrown on the bed, and just as beck slipped his fingers under her underwear, (she hates the word panties) someone knocked on the door.

"are you fucking kidding me?" jade cursed

beck gave jade a blanket to hide under as he opened the door, revealing andre.

"hey man, why are you here?" beck asked as he opened the door up, jade was peeking out the blanket, her body still completely wrapped though.

"we were supposed to finish our project.. remember?" andre said in a 'you forgot? seriously?' tone, beck cursed under his breath, but andre still heard.

"one sec" beck closed the door and went back to jade.

"who was that?" jade said, getting the blanket off of her.

"andre.. he's here to finish our project"

"you forgot didn't you" she raised an eyebrow

"yes.. i'll ask him to go.." beck said

"wait"

"wait?"

"i have an idea.." she bit her lip

beck got her intentions, and smirked. going out to call andre

he explained and andre agreed because.. let's be honest, who wouldn't?

once they walked in, jade immediately freed beck of his boxers, and also rid andre of his clothes.

jade pushed him down and deep throated him, she bobbed her head up and down, nibbling slightly at the tip, sucking on his balls.

as beck went behind her, and thrusted deep into her, he went fast and deep. making her moan. sending vibrations to andre who did the same.

eventually, andre came inside jades mouth. she swallowed. and right after came on beck, as he spilled his seed deep inside of her.

beck roughly picked up jade, holding onto her ass as he slipped his cock inside of her, just as andre did the same in her ass.

both guys thrusted deep inside of her, hitting all the spots, making her a hot, moaning mess.

"fuck.. YES, oooh.." she moaned, letting her head fall on becks shoulder. as she tightened around him.

as both boys thrusted deep in her at the same time, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. she saw nothing but white, she cried out and came once again.

andre and beck came at the same time, making jade moan again, both their seed spilling out of her.

beck threw her on the bed, not giving her any time to catch her breath. spreading her legs wide roughly, then sliding a finger in her and licking up and down her clit, as andre slipped his cock back in her ass again.

she was once again a moaning mess, as both boys pleasure the fuck outta her.

beck added a second finger, and a third, and rubbed her clit more. she moaned out loud when she creamed his face and fingers.

andre also came in her, then he pulled out, and the switched places.

andre ate her out, whilst plunging his finger into her. as beck thrusted in her, she was at a loss of breath, moaning her lungs out. boy was she gonna be sore tomorrow.

jade tightened around andre's fingers, coming for the 4th time, as beck spilled his seed.

after some heavy breathing, and a few aftershocks. andre headed home, leaving beck and jade alone.

"you were totally staring andre down"

"was not"

"was too"

"was not"

"was too"

"fine, you win"

"good"

i actually quite like this one, please vote and comment your opinions, i read them and they do help. i take requests via dm.
- laster losers