A Ball Of Love (One Shot)

The soft morning sun shone down through the voilet blinds, it's warm fingers tickling the two sleeping masses' faces, gently waking them up.

The one closest to the window was the first to open their eyes, although groggily. His warm, purple eyes washed over his partners sleeping face, a gentle smile appearing on his recently shaven face. Without disturbing his significant other, he placed a hand on their bare shoulder which was partially uncovered.

The memories of last night flooded in like the ocean, a little rosiness appearing in William's cheeks as he replayed the extremely romantic scenes over and over in his head.

Eventually, his partner woke up, their green eyes slowly opening as they yawned, moving closer to the him.

"Heh," William chuckled softly, "morning sleepyhead."

"five more minutes..." Scott mumbled, burying his face into Will's neck, wrapping his arms around Will's well built form. Will in return wrapped one arm around him, and placed a hand on Scott's back. He placed a finger at the beginning of Scott's spine, slowly trailing it down to his tailbone, feeling all the bumps and smoothness of his skin. Will felt Scott shudder gently underneath his arms, a cheeky grin appearing on his pale face.

"Stay here forever..." Scott purred quietly, cuddling even closer.

"I have to go make breakfast though!" Will chuckled, softly pushing Scott's body away, ruffling his already messy chestnut-brown hair.

"But I'm not hungryyyy," Scott protested, right about to cuddle back up when his stomach let out a loud growl, blush flashing on Scott's cheeks. "Okay maybe I am..." He mumbled in defeat.

Will smiled in return and sat up, stretching his arms before getting up. Quickly, he slid his boxers on and went downstairs, quietly humming as he stepped over to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Scott also got up, but only got his boxers on and went back into their bed, curling into the soft quilt. "Wonder what Will is gonna cook up today," he wondered, a slight smile appearing on his face as he imagined a giant platter of pure food that counted as breakfast. Surprised at the very thought of that much food, his cheeks blushed. No, he'd become a literal mountain of lard and Will would be disgusted...but, was it really that bad of a thought...?

Nearly an hour passed and Scott started to wonder where the hell Will was. He sat up and heard footsteps coming up the stairs, a gentle smile appearing on his face. "You're finally done! I've been starving!" Scott grinned as William opened the door.

But what Scott saw could only be described as a dream. Will held the same giant platter that Scott imagined, filled to the brim with food. "What..?" Was all Scott managed to mumble out.

"Decided to surprise you! Sorry that I took so long-" Will chuckled, although nervously, his cheeks flashing a soft red. He placed the platter down on the floor, as close to the bed as he could, before sitting down on Scott's thighs, a cheeky grin spreading on Will's face.

Scott was blushing, surprised. "What are you planning..?" He asked, watching Will's face. The delicious aroma of the food laying next to him wafted up to him, making him salivate in anticipation.

"Feed you, of course!" Will chuckled, although, inside, he was scared that Scott would push him off... But to his surprise, Scott just blushed a bit more and smiled nervously.

"I-I mean- I've never done something like this before, a-and I've always wanted to try..." Scott mumbled, looking down at his completely flat stomach. Since he was a kid, he always imagined what it felt like to be a bigger size than average, but never acted it out because he was too scared of being judged at. But now, he got the chance to do it with the person he loved the most.