Introductory Chapter

Welcome to the prequel to Town of Snorlax... Now if you haven't read Town of Snorlax I recommend you add this to your library and read that first... Otherwise that book will be spoiled for you. Which would be sad.

This book contains four main parts about the four members of the mafia. I also will probably write some other chapters about non mafia  characters if I feel like it at the end.

Each part has a name that relates to the character

My Bike (Misty)

Denouncing the Evils (Meowth)

I know it's my Destiny (Serena)

You Teach me and I Teach you (Nurse Joy)

You'll be able to tell who each chapter is about because it will say something like My Bike: One So that would be Misty's first chapter. Each chapter will be kind of like a one shot but will kind of relate back to the chapter(s) before it.

It may get confusing along the way, I do intend to revise the book after I finish it but I am just going to write stuff whilst I am still interested.

Do note Town Of Snorlax RAINBOW (An April Fool's Day special- Non canon) will most likely come out part way through this book so I will stop this for a little bit to write that.

That's about it for now... Stay tuned for the first chapter revealing information the mafia...