I lose trust too much

So it all started when I was in middle school. Yes, everything was fine until 4th grade so there was this girl who gets me a lot and we talked about the things we have in common and became best friends until a girl call Sonia(her middle name) came into our class, and from that day on my life change, not for the better but worse. She stole my best friend and get my best friend to help her learn stuff academically and my best friend started to hate me all of a sudden as the year went by it was not as bad as it was in 6th grade ( in my country we write examinations to go to different levels of different schools). On the examination day Sonia show me her bag and pocket,  what I saw made me scared of her and changed my entire life (she had guidance from god and spirits which is why I'm scared of her) and I did well in the examination and so did Sonia but she passed because of her guide and we are going to the same school now because of our grades.

My parents told me not to talk to her because of her behavior and in 7th grade, we were lucky enough to have different classes but she did something worse. We're still in 7th grade and we go on the same school bus and talk to each other, we made friends with the girls on the bus one of them liked my cousin and after the break, we were close with a girl name Angle my life and got worst because of Sonia and Angel. Angel is in 9th grade and I'm in 7th grade.
Fast forward my family decided to go to a pool that's about a village away from my school where I saw this guy that goes to the school I go he's in  9th grade and thankfully not in Angle's class but doesn't make it any better because I told Angel and Sonia about the guy I saw (let's call him J). So Angel told J and he said he likes me and some of my friends said they asked him and he said yes.

But Angel and Sonia made my life worse day by day as they would announce something bad about the guy to me daily and they also didn't fail to mention that  I'm not cute enough and not good and I'm too young. They also said J had a girlfriend, he'll play you, he is a player and you don't deserve him. While my other best friend Ashanty  (a new one) told me that I should do what I love, not to listen to them or my classmates that told me to stop talking to everyone, you're a *(slut)* and I like everyone. And Angel and Sonia also told me I'm a HOE.
Ashanty and Kushan helped me feel better but I still can't get rid of them and I'm still in 7th grade and no one knows (was in 7gh grade and I updated this due to my horrible grammar). P

***************************************************************
I'm letting my family read this because it is hard to say I'll make another story base on what happens next(It's 2022, not 2017 or 2018 so it's clear to say that I lied and forgot about this part), I'm still in 7th grade and 12 years old this has been happening for 3 1/2 years now.(homegirl was so hurt she even has a timeline lol)

Please take my story and help someone or yourself this needs to stop...And this is real and currently happening...HELP(well I was younger and I had tons of traumas so....get help kiddos but for the record im over it)

:-)