Prolog

Zina May Adams and Shawn Lee RavenTail are worlds apart but yet so close. Zina gets up early every morning just to text Shawn. Even though they may live in different states this girl is madly in love with the boy. Most would wager even die for him. They are not wrong but they are not just right either. Her love for Shawn burns with more passion than there is hate and hell fire in hell and she feels blessed by the heavens above to know such a beautiful and strong man. She knows only a few things of him but craves to know more. She wants to know every flaw and imperfection. As well as his goals and dreams.
Shawn has a rough time at home. Between his abusive family and struggle at school from the bullies he has struggled with finding his place. He has struggled to trust anyone. Looking for his place he feels as though there is no hope at some point. Driven to the point of depression that he tries to take his life. The only reason as of this point he hadn't done it because of his ex girlfriend that broke up with him the day after he texts Zina for the second time after their first encounter. Shawn finds it easy to talk to Zina and he soon finds that he loves her nervous to tell her how he feels he try's to hint at it.

But what happens to the two after that few texts?

How does Zina feel about the Sweet young man?

And will love find their hearts?

If so how will the distance affect them?

Read on to hear the hear this tale of potential love and maybe even hate...