Facts 🌸 1/2

1: A fan lived in Michael's kitchen for a while. After being caught he let her have something to eat before taken out.

2: Michael's favorite number is 7.

3: Michael loved to play basketball.

4: The Heartbeat heard in Smooth Criminal is Michael's heartbeat.

5: Michael wrote Remember The Time thinking about Diana Ross.

6: Michael liked to flirt.

7: Michael didn't get his license until he was 23.

8: P.Y.T was about Brooke Shields.

9: Janet Jackson was one of the zombies in Thriller.

10: Michael almost got arrested in Israel.

11: When Michael took off his glasses during the Grammy Awards (1984) a girl in the public said "take it all off!"
Honestly me

12: Michael had an extra rib.

13: Michael almost cancelled the shooting of The Way You Make Me Feel because he couldn't find his eyeliner.

14: Michael loved a girl with a bit of tomboy, a girl that would like to wrestle with him.

15: Michael loved socks.

16: Michael loved M&M's, although he didn't eat the brown ones because he said it wasn't part of the rainbow.

17: Michael's favorite power ranger was the red one.

18: When Michael heard Beyonce and Jay - Z's duet Crazy In Love on the radio Chris Tucker said that Michael yelled "This n****a stole my woman!" And nearly crashed the car.

19: In 2008 Janet texted Michael asking what he wanted for his birthday. He answered "Beyonce, and if you don't get me Beyonce I don't know if I can trust you anymore."

20: Beyonce was Michael's screensaver on his phone.

I guess he really liked Beyonce slsksksk

21: The name Michael means messenger of god.

22: Tons of Balloons is what Michael would send you if you were his special girl.

23: Michael has lost about 14 different cell phones of his own.

24: Michael was never really a fan of scary movies.

25: Michael enjoyed singing in the shower.

26: Michael's favorite pie was banana cream pie.

27: While filming The Way You Make Me Feel music video, Tatiana's foot got stuck in the car seat and Michael helped.

28: Michael once put extremely hot peppers in his security's food and watched them run around looking for water.

29: Michael's favorite board game was Monopoly

30: In the high school yearbook, Michael was voted most shy, most creative and most stylish.

I was voted most shy too lol