1.❄❆ Intoxicated Aura ❆❄

Snow On The Beach - Taylor Swift

This scene feels like what I once saw on a screen

I searched 'aurora borealis green'

I've never seen someone lit from within

Blurring out my periphery

My smile is like I won a contest

Aurora Ravenscroft woke up at 5 in the morning, without any help from the alarm clock like every other day

Aurora Ravenscroft woke up at 5 in the morning, without any help from the alarm clock like every other day. She peered at the alarm clock with a slight smirk tugging on her lips, she beat it again. Being a self-disciplined girl, she never needed one. Everything she did was planned and precise, she didn't even need to keep a journal for that, once she decided to do something she did it.

Her feet which had never seen the light of the day were covered in socks even though there wasn't anyone around to see them. The warm fuzzy socks padded softly against the hardwood floor as she went to the kitchen to prepare a new recipe for a super healthy and super delicious breakfast she learned from a YouTuber and a fresh cup of green tea. Aurora grew up watching YouTube videos, always taking life, fashion, and cooking tips from them. Their cheeriness reminded her of something she could no longer have. Watching them made her happy and guilty at the same time.

Balancing the tray on her hands she slid open the door leading to her beautiful balcony covered in flower vines. The decorative ideas were taken from Pinterest. The sharp cold air prickled her skin, leaving a red blush on her cheeks. She smiled as the cold burn faded. Inhaling the aroma, she glanced forward to watch the sunrise from behind the beautiful mountains, covered in snow.

Taking a sip of her tea, she smiles to herself showing her beautiful dimples on either side of her cheeks. Her face shone brightly from the morning rays cascading upon her, 'the view never gets old' ' she thought, recalling the days she first moved into the apartment 2 years ago. She had thought one day she'd grow tired of the view.

She took another bite of her breakfast in solitude, hearing the light crunch of the croissant she baked herself a day earlier, perfecting the recipe after her tenth try, despite being stringent to follow the recipe she couldn't make them edible enough until her third try. She always missed adding that one ingredient, the dash of love.

The silence was always deafening at the moment, another reason for Aurora to wake up early, no one around the neighbourhood wakes up this early. Some of her neighbours go to the same university as hers. And they often come back at 4 in the morning barely remembering how they ended up back in their house. No one would bother waking up let alone stand on their balcony, covered in a snuggle blanket just to watch the sunrise every day.

But a sudden movement on her right broke her out of the blissful moment. Her head whips in the direction in alarm. As she feels the heaviness like someone is watching her. But she would never expect her lousy neighbour to wake up at this hour. She gave one last look at the balcony/dumping ground that obstructs the view of the apartment just as she prefers, she went back inside her apartment to prepare herself for the first day of her last year at the university.