2.❄❆ Belivia ❆❄

Mat Kearney - Air I Breathe

You are the air I breathe

You are the song I bleed

You are the war that I can't win

This is my white flag in the wind

But, Two people were determined to know her, Two curious kittens On A Mission

But, Two people were determined to know her, Two curious kittens On A Mission. Trying to solve the puzzle called Aurora.

2 years ago, freshman year

Ben Matthews and Olivia Miller, went to the same high school, and had most of their classes together. But never shared a word as they belonged to different cliques. With Olivia being one of the most popular girls in school and Ben being the coolest guy in his own opinion. Their paths would never to be collide, they lived on a different axis in Ben's exaggerated philosophy of life.

But college changed that, their love for boys brought them together when they caught each other eyeing the same jock. The duo as they call themselves 'Belivia' were tied together for all the upcoming partner projects. But much to their dismay the handsome jock, Patrick 'Ricky' Hughes whose charm was the real reason for 'Belivia's' origin was paired up with a girl named, Aurora Ravenscroft, who was nowhere to be seen. Because of her, the entire batch present in the room had to hear a lecture about being absent and not taking college seriously.

Unfortunately for Ben, Ricky was a straight guy and so was most of the other guys. Leaving Olivia to try her luck with him they decided to find Aurora the next day and convince her to leave Ricky and partner up with Ben. So Olivia could spend time with Ricky. As the boy's wits didn't match his looks, he couldn't take on Olivia's hints.

Belivia tried to find Aurora on social media. But no luck there. After dropping the idea. They came up with a new plan to corner her the next day. From begging to bribing they kept their options open.

*****

Wringing her hands in her lap Aurora peered outside the windshield of her car, she had come early and had plans to lay her head on the table until the professor came, to avoid meeting anyone's eyes. But there were plenty of cars in the parking and more would come running out of their dorm rooms when the classes were close to the beginning. A part of her thought it was stupid to think that everyone would introduce themselves to her like they were in kindergarten. But that was the thing, leaving the toxic high school everyone must be excited to have a new beginning away from their bullies. They will act friendly at least in the beginning with low pressure of the studies.

And then there was this fear, she had never been the one to skip classes. Always sit on the first bench. The apple of her teacher's eyes. Her wedges met the gravel road before she could stress herself more as she headed for her class.