10. N

Okay so I tweaked, chapter 8 was supposed to be "N", 9 was supposed to be "I", and this one was supposed to be "N" again. So if it looks weird, just pretend like you don't see it.

~ Love, Maiya.

Aya Weathers

"Fuck, Aya." Chris grumbled in my ear as my legs wrapped tighter around his toned torso. I could tell I was drawing blood with the way I had my nails sunken into his back.

"Shit, right there!" I cried out as he hit the spot that I had began to become a little too familiar with. Insane pleasure of great magnitude washed over me as I felt my legs begin to choke his body even more.

"Right here, baby?" He said breathlessly in my ear, giving me his all. I could feel him reaching the pit of my stomach where my buildup was aching to be released.

"I love you, Aya." He kissed on my jawline.

"Fuck, I love you, Chris!" I yelled out as I knew I couldn't take anymore. We had been going on for hours and my body was worn out.

So we weren't having sex, we were making love. Nice to know.

"What's my fucking name?" He hissed aggressively. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head and I wanted to punch something. His back wasn't doing it for me.

"Aya!" Chris shouted in my ear as my eyes pried themselves open. I shot up to see myself covered in sweat. What the hell?

"Are you good, bro? You were talking in your sleep and shit." He asked me with a concerned look on his perfect face. His hair was scruffy and his chin was slightly chiseled, but he still looked good regardless.

"What was I saying?" I scratched my head, hoping he didn't hear that entire dialect that was going on in my dream.

"I don't know, you just kept cussing." He watched as I set the pillow I had the night before to the side and weakly threw my legs off of the couch. I guess I fell asleep here last night.

"Shit, your shoot. What time is it?" I stood up and took a long stretch, catching a whiff of my scent. Last night I wore a Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium set that my cousin bought me for my birthday. It was my first time wearing it, and boy was it strong.

"8:00."

"I need a shower." I mumbled and combed through my curly mess with my fingers.

"You want to shower and change here? Or do you want to take your car home?"

"I'll take my car home. That way I can actually wear something cute and not your oversized T shirt and basketball shorts." I dismissed the idea of leaving his house looking like I just came from a dick appointment.

"I think you look cute in my shirt and basketball shorts." Chris gushed with an adorable grin on his face. I chuckled and placed a hand on his broad shoulder.

"Of course you do. Now I'm gonna go home." He kissed his teeth and watched as I picked up my car keys and opened the door.

"Call me when you're ready." He called after me. I nodded and closed the door behind me, getting into my car and driving home.

As soon as I got home I stripped myself of my clothing from the night before and washed the scent of my expensive perfume off of me under steaming water, singing my heart out throughout the entire process. Chris's unreleased songs have been on replay in my head for a few days now.