Chap. 20 ♪ "Subliminal"

Real quick, I'mma need my babies ItsYoGirlKiArra and HazzaStyles038 to get active! Where y'all bitches at?!

~ Maiya

♪♪♪♪

Christopher Brown

When I got to the studio, music was already playing in the recording booth. Aya was behind the mic and didn't notice me come in. It looked as if she was getting ready to sing. The instrumental sounded familiar, but I couldn't pinpoint where it was from.

"It ain't my first time, but baby girl, let's get it in, yeah. Bump and grind, already know. I wanna take you down again. Hit that rewind button, oh-oh." Did she sample my song?

"Now let me take you down, really wanna take you down, you down, you down. Take you down, right now. You know I know how."  She added all kinds of runs to her words which I found sexy as hell. The instrumental continued to play, but she only smiled and nodded to herself.

"Looks like you already got shit figured out around here." I spoke up, startling her.

"Shit, Chris. When did you come in?" She scratched back of her head.

"About a minute ago. What was that you're working on?" I joined her in the room.

"I was binging a few of your albums last night and I fell asleep on Take You Down. This morning it was stuck in my head and I honestly wanted to scream. So I figured the best way to get rid of it was to change it. It gave me hella ideas about an homage to you."  She beamed slightly.

"Mind if I add on?" I asked her as I reminded the instrumental and joined her in the booth.

"Do as you please." She said, causing me to smirk. Well what I please to do is eating you till your legs go numb, but whatever.

"Come put the shit all on top of me baby. I'm the one that feel it, so they copy me baby. Got it copywritten, that's my property baby. And the way that she whip it is driving me crazy. Think I been hitting the lottery baby. Buy you a Wraith, I'ma give you my safe. Put you in apartments, you parking in places. Yeah, this the real like Monopoly, baby."

I came up with all that shit in a split second.

"We got all night to get it right babe. So let me play. We got our whole damn life baby. So here we are, all alone in this room. Girl you know what I came to do. Know you got me on your radio playing old school CB. It's just me and you."  She added on, creating an entire verse. As she sang, she was staring at me intently, a smirk permanently plastered on her face.

"What if I said I wanted to take you down? Right now." I placed my hands on her exposed waist, which had to fabric covering it due to the midriff she wore.

"Very funny." She took my words as a joke and took her headphones off.

"I'm not laughing." I kept my face straight. Aya looked up at me with low eyes, then averted her gaze to my lips. I guess this is my cue.

Aya Weathers

Chris snaked his hand around my neck, pulling my face towards his. His soft lips connected with mine, sending a vibration throughout my body. Something about the dominance we always fought to have over each other manages to hit my weak spot, and I end up losing. I'm not supposed to be letting this happen, but there's no real harm in it.

I was ascended from the ground and my legs wrapped tightly around his torso. The kiss never broke, even when he lied me down on the couch. Wait a minute, where are we?