Restroom Occupied • Short

A/N: This is a continuation from Chap. 12 when Chris and Aya went to the Grammys. You guys seemed to be upset that I didn't write the sex scene, so I guess I owe this to you.

Now here's a quick reminder, not ALL shorts are real events. Meaning, some of these shorts didn't actually happen in the story, they're like an imagine. Please don't take these as seriously as the other story chapters. On that note, here it is.

Aya Weathers

"I don't think anybody's in the bathroom." I said in his ear. He gave me a lust filled look along with a smirk as we headed to our destination.

Stumbling upon each other, unable to deny our restlessness for each other, it was only a matter of time before Chris's shirt was peeled off of his inked, toned torso before we even closed the door to the men's restroom.

"Slow down, babygirl." Chris mumbled and chuckled in a husky voice, causing my nerves to jolt. In a daze, I brought my lips back to his, taking in the taste of strawberry and liquor. I swiped my tongue across his teeth, pulling on his bottom lip.

I took the initiative and transitioned over to his neck, allowing my teeth to graze along the smooth, yellow skin on the nape of his neck. I saw the hairs raise and goosebumps form along his tatted skin as I gently sunk my teeth into his neck. I planted a soft kiss right around the spot that I bit, leaving a red lipstick stain right on his collarbone.

He took my chin in between his index finger and thumb, bringing me back up to his pink lips. I let our lips align as if they were stars and allowed our chemistry to handle the dirty work. With no thought process about the formation of my movements, we moved in perfect sync.

"I wanna try something." I whispered along his hungry lips.

"You ain't trying nothing with this still on." He unzipped the back of my dress slowly until it reached the end. I stepped away from him and allowed the fabric to fall off of my shoulders, slipping it off of my body. Leaving it where I stood, I approached him, pressing myself against his torso.

With one hand free and the other against his chest, I unbuckled his belt and threw it to the side. I slipped my hand into his boxers, getting a feel of his hard member.

"What you think you doing?" He chuckled lowly in my ear, kissing on my neck.

"Maybe I wanna be in control for once." I mumbled, nibbling on his earlobe. He hissed slightly, causing my lip to sit between my teeth in reaction.

I removed his hands from around my waist and kneeled down to him, pulling his pants and boxers down with me. He stood at full attention, twitching occasionally.

Alright, just like Karilyn showed me.

I took his length into my hands, running the pad of my thumb over the slit, just to tease him a little bit. I traveled the tip of my tongue around the head to get familiar with the taste. I trailed kisses down the base, feeling him jump in my hands. Dragging my tongue back up to the tip, I took it into my mouth, but still allowed my tongue to do the work.

I leaned in further to him, knowing that I was probably drooling. It didn't matter to me anyways, it was meant to be messy.

I moved my head and head in sync, stopping occasionally to swirl my tongue around. Chris groaned under his breath, trying to keep his composure. I allowed my low eyes to travel up to his, smiling to myself as I saw his head leaned back with closed eyes. It was a sight to see, let me tell you.

I had to keep pushing my hair out of the way, and I guess Chris noticed since he grabbed it and held it into a ponytail. I pushed his length as far to the back of my throat as I possibly could, earning a deserved hiss. I saw there was about 2 inches of space left between my face and his body.

Here's the trick, if you simply don't think about the fact that there's a large object in the back of your throat, your gag reflex won't acknowledge it. Dick sucking 101.

I quickly pulled him out of my throat, coughing a little and feeling my own slobber running down the side of my mouth. I grinned devilishly as it turned into a giggle. I slapped his length against my tongue repeatedly.

"Fuck." I heard him mumble ever so quietly.

"You like that, Daddy?" I asked in a seductive tone. The fuck am I saying?

I wasted no time going back in for the kill. His low grunts were like music to my ears, and only motivated me to push further. After a while, I felt him twitching in my mouth and grow larger.

"Fuck, Aya, i'mma bust." He cursed and threw his head back. I pushed him back to my throat as he did just what he said what he was about to do, leaving me no choice but to swallow. I released him from my grasp and wiped the corners of my mouth with my thumb, satisfied with myself.

"Ight, you had your fun." Chris snapped right back into shape and pulled me up, flipping us over. He lifted my body into the air and sat me into the counter. He ripped my underwear off of me with a quickness and threw them to the side.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slid into me slowly, causing my breath to hitch. He snaked a hand around my neck, rocking into me at a steady pace. I bit down on my lip hard, struggling to cope with the fact that it wasn't even his full length yet.

I kept myself up with my elbows pressed against the counter, tilting my head back. Chris's fingers dug into my side as he pushed into me deeper with each stroke. I gave him a few deserved moans, not caring about my pride this time around.

"Nah, open them eyes." He instructed me, referring to the way that my eyes closed out of habit. Hesitantly, I pried my eyes open and stared right up into his with a pout on my face.

"Mhm, good girl." He mumbled lowly, focusing his attention on the matter at hand. My breathing was staggered as I felt the urge to explode right then and there.

Suddenly, Chris transitioned his hands over to my thighs, pushing them as far back as I would let him. He thrusted into me at an angle, almost giving me his full length. My eyes widened as he hit my spot repeatedly.

"Shit!" I yelled out, almost out of breath. Insane pleasure washed over my entire body, freezing me in place.

"Be quiet before somebody comes up in here." He said with a chuckle.

First of all, this is a public bathroom. I'm surprised ain't nobody came up in here yet. Second of all, how?!

I tried my hardest to close my legs, but Chris wouldn't allow that.

"You tryna run from me?" He increased speed and held on tighter to my leg. I'm gonna get a Charlie horse if somebody don't do something about this.

"What I tell you about that shit? Huh?" He said aggressively. I couldn't even function correctly, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Chris leaned into me, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist, and arms around his torso. He slowed down and focused more on depth than speed, all the while that pit in my stomach began to give me mixed signals.

I didn't know if I had to pee or I was about to climax. I didn't wanna take any risks though, fuck I look like? R. Kelly?

"Chris, I gotta pee." I whispered breathlessly in his ear. All he did was chuckle and kiss my ear.

"Baby, I'm for real— Ah!" I cried out as that pit caved in even more. I could feel my current rushing down below as our bodies collided with each other. My nails dug so hard into his back that I felt blood on my fingers. No joke. It wasn't a lot, but there's no denying that it was there. Chris didn't seem phase though, he already had scratches on his back from me.

I couldn't hold in my urge any longer, but felt relieved to find that the liquid was clear and only lasted two seconds. Okay, so I didn't have to pee.

"Has that ever happened before?" Chris asked as he stared in awe at my waterfall. Bashfully, I closed my legs and held my hand over my flower, trying to calm myself down from throbbing. I shook my head and stared into his devilish eyes, feeling my heart flutter.

"There's a first for everything."