Chapter One: The First Move

Lana's P.O.V.

I move swiftly as the wind hits my face. Beads of sweat spread quickly across my forehead. I hear twigs crack behind me. I struggle not to look back. I move faster as I hear the footsteps behind me grow quicker and quicker. I swat tree branches and leaves out of my face. The sun starts to set, revealing a dark, blue sky sprinkled with stars. The person behind me isn't far off at all. I take a sharp turn, desperately trying to get him off of my trail. My plan fails. I trip over a hard, unnoticeable substance, probably a rock. A sharp pain jolts through my body like a bolt of lightning. I hear a deep chuckle.
"You didn't think you could get away from me that easily, did you?" he asked I was sure rhetorically. He put a white cloth over my mouth and nose. I try shaking my head to loosen his grip. It didn't work. I let out a muffled scream. My vision starts to blur. Then, everything went black.
**************************************
I woke to the sound of hushed voices.
"I did what you said. You promised that after I kidnapped her, you'd let my little sister go", spoke a voice that I've heard before but can't remember where. I momentarily can't recollect the events from the past. I don't know how I got here. I don't know where I am. The amnesia only lasts for a second. The memories come flooding back from the previous night. The relentless running. The pain. The kidnapper. I still don't know where I am. I look around to see an alarm clock, a window, a door, and a bed. A neat, simple bedroom. The voices continue to argue.
"I make a lot of empty promises", a new, unknown voice whisper/shouts.
"What do you want me to do now? I'll do anything."
"Get her out of town and take her out. Leave no evidence and hide the body. I'll have someone do the rest from there", said the man that I assume my kidnapper/soon to be killer is working for. The conversation continues but I'm not focused on what their saying. I scan the room, looking for a way out. I can't take the door; they're in the hallway. My eyes flicker back to the window. While they are engaged in they're conversation, I decide to take action. I try to move but my hands are tied. I use my strength to push my back off of the bed. I don't know much about kidnappers but I know that this one is a newbie. If he really wanted to make sure that I wouldn't some how escape, he would've tied my hands to the bed. The rope wasn't that tight so I was able to easily slip out of it. Fortunately, my feet weren't tied. That would've taken more time that I didn't have. I walked carefully over to the window, making sure that my movements were silent. I tried to lift the window and it wasn't locked.(Yep. This guy is definitely new at this). However, the window made just enough amount of noise to cause the door to fly open.
"What the heck are you doing", screams the guy that I have come to hate. For the first time, I actually got a glimpse of him. Dark brown hair that was Bieber styled and hazel eyes with blue speckles. He towered over me but pretty much everyone does.
He fiercely yanks me from the window and pulls me out of the door. I try to snatch my arm away but he has an iron like grip. I kick and scream, trying to get away. I regret doing this. He pulls a gun out of his pocket and aims it at my head.
"If you don't cooperate, I'll make your death long, miserable, and very, very painful", he barks sternly.
"Why should I? Your going to kill me anyway. And you are aware that you can't make my death long, miserable, and very, very painful with a gun righ?" I questioned. That got me a hard slap. Me and my big mouth.
"I really didn't want to do this but he's watching me. I have no choice", he says quietly for only me to hear. I watch him take out a pocket knife from his pocket. He stabs me in the leg. I wince with pain. He snatches it out and the tears and screams come freely. He makes me limp back to the room and throws me on the bed. He cuffs my hand to it.(Crap. Yep. Definitely no way out of here now).
"When I'm ready, I'll come back to get you. Savor your last hours of breathing. Pretty soon, you'll be gone".
My vision blurs. I watch as he injects something into my leg and I black out again.
End Of Chapter
_____________________________________________________________________________
Sup fellow Wattpad lovers. Hope you like the story. Filling good about this one. Maybe I'll even get a chance to finish it! Please leave comments on this story. Thanks for reading! LiveForMusic0831out! ( don't comment on how lame I am)

5SOS
( pic of where Lana was running when she got kidnapped is on the side:)