a day for in her life.

2019.
Function hall, New Delhi.

The hall was decorated beautifully with golden lights and multicoloured kites all around, just perfect as every year.

The flashlights were surrounding and every artist was seated in the hall with their heart-pounding out. The media people were present with cameras flashing around now and then.

“I would like to call Mr Neil Khanna, the most successful and brightest achiever of the business world to represent this award”, the host announced with much enthusiasm.

“First of all, I am very much honoured to all for giving me this golden opportunity to represent this award for the best writer of the year, on this special occasion of women's day,”

The man in black tuxedo bowed down with his ever so charming smile.

The Neil Khanna, announced the day with joyful vibes.

“I want to thank every woman who inspires this world with her ability, her strength, her love, and her charm.

We, the men are only there just because of women. As, per the ocassion, would love to share a few lines on our courageous and wondering creature of human life.

“ek aaram hai hmari zindagi mein,
jo aaram inke naam hai.
Wo khud ulajh ke mujhe suljha deti hai, wo ek aurat hai, Jo mujhe mard hone ka matlab samjha deti hai”

And the whole hall resonated with a huge round of applause.

“And the award for the best writer of the year goes to non other than my better half, my soulmate ~ Mrs Avni Khanna, I would love to cheer up for this ambitious and courageous woman in my life, she teaches me to be better every moment of life,” his eyes glistened with joy on announcing the former's name.

The light fall on the centre of the hall, where a lady gorgeously clothed in deep green saree paired with her black clutch, and a nose ring with curled hair, stood there with the tears on her opalescent eyes.

Her smiled pumped his heart as he looked at her, those tears were presenting her hardwork, her happiness, her love for her dreams which she saw amidst all the hurdles.

Avni ascended the stairs and was honourably welcomed by Neil on the stage.

“Today, I can't even begin thanking how much this award means to me. My world, my almighty, for blessing me with this auspicious award of my life. Being a writer is what I had dreamt of always, but it became bearable to cross this hurdles when my better half stood beside me, holding my hand.

My all so dearly family, from my mom to my another mom who always supported me to work forward in life. I'm thankful to all of you from the bottom of my heart.

And this, is for you guys.”

Avni can't stop her tears as she thanked her god for showering her with his blessings.

Host : Mrs Khanna, your book is basically on the women empowerment and journey of your life as a woman, so would you like to share a few lines with us and cherry on top as it's women's day.

Avni seemed excitedly nodding in, taking the stage ahead.

“Yes, surely I would love to share my story with all the people out there.

Women,
She is the star that enlightens the life of every creature.
A woman, with a voice, is by definition a strong woman but the search to find that voice can be remarkably different.

Kya hum har tarike ki ladki ko judge karte hai?
Ye type wo type, stereotype karte hai, right?