Chap. 52 • "Accident"

Christopher Brown

I stretched my tired bones across the silk sheets of Aya's bed, opening my eyes to a bright sun that beam through the curtains. I peeked at the digital clock on the nightstand to see that it was 9:45. I didn't even get my eight hours because of last night.

Damn, my girl can throw the neck.

Music coming from the other room caused me to gravitate out of bed and towards the source of the sound. I went down to the kitchen to see Aya cooking and dancing. Her hair was pulled up into a high puff on her head, so the hickeys on her neck were showing. Through the sheer of her robe, I could see that she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I snuck up behind her and snaked my hands around her waist, kissing down the nape of her neck where the previous hickeys were planted. She bit down on her lip and closed her eyes, tilting her head to the side to allow me better access.

"Chris, stop. I'm tryna cook." She giggled and leaned away from me.

"Girl, stop playin' wit' me. Don't be walking 'round here like that and expect yourself not to get ate."

She didn't respond and placed a pancake on a plate that already had a few on it. She sighed deeply and turned around to face me with a smirk on her face.

"You done?" I grabbed a handful of her ass and kissed her a few times.

"Chris, I haven't made my fruit bowl yet, and I'm hungry." She pouted, but there was a smile on her face. I ignored her complaints and untied her robe, slithering my hand down to her flower.

"On second thought, it can wait."

••••

Nia answered the door with an ugly mug on her face, instantly making it darker outside.

"I see you didn't bring your groupie with you this time." She pursed her lips together. I rolled my eyes heavily and took Royalty's bag out of her hand. Aya was literally in the car, but the windows were tinted.

Royalty came jogging down to me, fixing my mood quickly. She latched onto my leg quickly.

"You ready to go, boo boo?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Is YaYa coming?" She asked in her bird like voice.

"She's waiting for you in the car." I pointed to where Aya was sitting.

"Yay!" She pushed herself off of me and ran towards the car, getting in happily. Once she was out of view, I dropped my smile and looked back at Nia.

"No more last minute shit. Quit acting like my child is a burden to you." I pointed my finger at her.

"I had shit to do, Chris." She rolled her eyes.

"You're pathetic." I shook my head and left her doorstep, getting into the car. I tossed the bag into the back with Royalty.

After dropping Ro off at soccer practice, Aya and I were alone, again.

"So, what you wanna do?" I licked my lips and looked her up and down.

"I don't know. We got an hour to spare." I placed a hand on her thigh. She raised an eyebrow and turned to look at me.

"Chris, I just gave you some a few hours ago." She kissed her teeth.

"Okay, and I want some more." I shrugged. She shook her head and pushed my hand off her thigh. I still continued to stare at her with a hopeful look at my eyes, but she wouldn't budge.