10.❄❆ Bring It On ❆❄

Most Girls - Hailee Steinfeld

Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful...

Most girls, work hard, go far, we are unstoppable...

Most girls, our fight to make every day...

No two are the same...I wanna be like, I wanna be like, most girls...

On Monday morning Phoenix woke up earlier or should say he didn't sleep at all

On Monday morning Phoenix woke up earlier or should say he didn't sleep at all. He stepped onto the balcony wearing his football gear, black shorts, black sleeveless jersey and his favourite Nike shoes. Ricky had them in his luggage, courtesy of Phoenix's father, who had wanted his son to play again.

Aurora came a few minutes later and, unlike other days, she stared at him while he watched the sunrise.

"Best of luck!" Aurora said in her soft voice, blushing deep. Phoenix smiled, thanking her. He couldn't shake off the feeling that Aurora might regret agreeing to cheer for him. He decided not to bring up the topic again and also threatened Ricky. If she is not comfortable, then he will not force her hand in this.

"You look different," he said, looking at her. She is wearing yoga pants and a tank top with a hoodie on its back. She had beautifully toned legs and moved like a ballerina, but Phoenix never saw her workout outside.

"Ben is coming with Olivia. We're going to do some stretching." Oh, Phoenix responded, wondering why she looked so nervous.

"Okay then, see you in class." She left, smiling at him.

❄❄❄

The trials were not as easy as Phoenix expected. Through self-analysis, he gave himself a third rank among others.

Ricky was a really good player, all goofy cheeriness gone, and in front of him was a serious man who meant business. He had heard about his school team continuing the legacy of winning tournaments, but never saw him playing the field after Phoenix graduated.

"Nice game, Anderson. I'm looking forward to playing with you on the team." the guy Lucca said cleaning sweat over his brows. Phoenix understood his arrogance. He was like that too, and Lucca had the skills. Many girls were cheering for him in the bleachers despite the coach making clear many times that this trial didn't allow any spectators.

Phoenix reached his class before the professor, not wanting to get a lecture from him. He saw Aurora and the crazy duo covered in sweat, breathing heavily. Ben, as usual, was overacting and fanning his face with his hands. Aurora was still in the morning's clothes, looking super hot with all her curves on displaying in those tight yoga pants and the tank top sticking to her skin. He gave a death glare to all the guys, who were checking out Aurora, who were oblivious to their gawking. Her eyes were closed, and her tipped up towards the ceiling.