12. ❄❆ Trespasser ❆❄

Who Are You - SVRCINA

Do you feel safe? Out in the light

Or is this the place Where monsters hide?

You're not such an easy target

One minute I know you then I don't

As they slowly walked, a few players of the football team ran past them, hollering over all the fun they were going to have at the party

As they slowly walked, a few players of the football team ran past them, hollering over all the fun they were going to have at the party. He noticed Aurora get tensed and lean towards him. When one of them noticed and came towards them.

"Hey, Anderson. Rick said you are not coming..." Phoenix had a little interest in going but was afraid of restarting the vicious circle of his high school days where he practised hard and then partied harder, only to have a future that didn't involve either of them.

Feeling Aurora's anxiety, Phoenix stepped over, coming in front of her, and gave an excuse. The guy, who only asked him out of courtesy, offered, "You can take your...friend. If you change your mind," he said quickly and left understanding they were not going to come, anyway.

Phoenix reached out to take the car keys from her, but she shook her head. He wanted to do it because one; he was a gentleman and two; he didn't have the necessary patience to sit back while every car on the road overtook hers. All the patience he had gathered up was used on Daniel Stone when he provoked Phoenix on the field. Daniel was a final-year student and a troublemaker, Ricky told Phoenix that Daniel wanted to become the captain but the coach didn't want someone like him to lead, when the coach announced a home game, Daniel chose to lead the opposite team with his minions. He was good and definitely made it to the final team for the upcoming matches, but he wasn't Ricky. And a far cry from captain material.

On their way, Phoenix told Aurora about his practice sessions. With the speed Aurora was going on, he covered every single day of it. Aurora didn't even glance his way. Her sole focus was on the road, but she nodded and hummed now and then to indicate that she was listening. A few blocks away from their apartment, Phoenix reclined his seat and closed his eyes to take a nap. Since the clock was running too slow. Almost all the cars he had seen in the parking had sped past them.

Upon reaching the building's parking area, the car took an abrupt halt, which startled Phoenix since the sudden jolt was not expected to come regarding their speed. He slowly peeled his eyes open to see a man wearing a hoodie, and a cap standing in front of the car. If Ricky were driving, the hoodie guy would have landed 20 feet farther on his ass.

He turned his head to see Aurora stupefied in her seat. Not even a brisk reaction came from her in response to the idiot.

The guy in a flash started banging his fists on the driver's side of the window. He must be really loud because Phoenix could hear his muffled voice demand 'Open the fucking door...'