23. ❄❆ Trick-or-Treat ❆❄

Gabrielle Aplin - Salvation 

You are the snowstorm  ,I'm purified
The darkest fairytale
In the dead of night

You are the snowstorm  ,I'm purifiedThe darkest fairytaleIn the dead of night

"God , I can't remember dancing like this . We should do this more often ." Ben said coming out of the mansion to sit in the patio to get some fresh air .

"Last week ,When we went out with Adam." Olivia said ,Ben smiled awkwardly at the mention of his name .

"Where is he anyways, Why didn't he join us ." Aurora asked , Ben smiled at his angel . The last she saw him, he made her sad . She is still asking about him for Ben's sake.

" He had other plans . Oh... food ." Ben stopped the sever , carrying a tray of skewed shrimps.  They indulged in eating then decided to back the dance floor .

" Where are Phoenix and Ricky." Aurora asked .

"No idea , Must be with the team."

" I will go find him ." Aurora  said, Olivia joined her , Whilst Ben stayed talking to a friend .

Lucas, from the football team was sitting alone ," Have you seen , Phoenix or Ricky ." Aurora asked him.

"He is in their..."  Lucas pointed to a outhouse ."..... you're Olivia ,right ...???" Lucas asked Olivia . It was a waste to ask Olivia to come with her ,So She  went alone.

" Phoenix..." Aurora called his name but no response .It was a semi dark room , Which raked of smoke and alcohol. Aurora's heart broke thinking that Phoenix might have given in to their friend's pressure.

" Phoenix , Rick.." Aurora called again.

" They aren't here, will we suffice.." An unfamiliar Voice with a slur ,said.

                          Aurora turned to see two guys leaning to the window sill . They had a joint between their fingers and  a bottle of whiskey on the other hand. She couldn't see them at first  , They were sitting in the window behind the door. Aurora immediately turned to leave . The guys were drunk, so she could have easily went out . the moment she was about to step out . A large body blocked her path.