27. ❄❆ Girls' Day Out ❆❄

Night Bus - Gabrielle Aplin

I'm on the night bus ,That's crawling with lovers ,Who hide from the cold white light

I see my reflection , Dazed and complacent She follows me home at night

I'm on the night bus ,  I'm thinking about us , The streetlights go fleeting by

"Amazing ... Totally truly amazing ."

"Stop it..."

" Once I start there is no stopping ."

" This is harassment ."

" No it's not . She is running the team like a Hitler ." 

                                                Once again cheerleading team and football team went on separate buses despite Ben's not so subtle advice .

'I am not going to let my girls travel with the testosterone filled boys .'  Mrs Abraham's word was final . It was logical for them to travel with their co- players and cheerleaders . Aurora could have stopped Ben's madness but She didn't want to stay separated from Phoenix .Specially After what they did last night .

" What about you , I didn't do... anything ... " Aurora hid her face in his chest savoring the scent that was just him , mixed with the Musk that intoxicated her from the day she first met him.

" Now you're shy , Love. And as I said before , I have got the patience of a monk now. And I love the new... Controlled me ."

" You're going to take cold shower. "  Aurora said  flatly , Knowing full well . 

" Bingo ." 

'Patience of a monk '  Aurora mumbled.

Phoenix groaned standing up . She wanted to wait for him to come back . But  she couldn't keep her eyes open when her mind was floating on cloud nine. When she woke up , He was gone . She ran to her kitchen hoping to see him their . But instead she was met with Ben and Olivia who were raiding her fridge .