29. ❄❆ Accidental Invader ❆❄

Looking Too Closely - Fink

Put your arms around somebody else

Don't punish yourself, punish yourself

Truth is like blood underneath your fingernails

And you don't wanna hurt yourself, hurt yourself

"Ah..Umm... Go slow... It's hurting..Yes, Right there . This is good just keep going ."

"If you keep talking like this . I'll strangle you , Ricky." 

"Then find the spot and hit it, Captain ."

" You are lucky we don't have spectators otherwise I would have left your ass ." Phoenix said looking around . Ricky was laying down on his stomach and Phoenix was gently massaging to lose some pressure on Ricky's shoulder .

" I don't feel good , captain . I can't play." Ricky groaned in pain .

" Take Hughes to the doctor ." Even the ruthless coach sympathized with Ricky .Even When the next match was only two day's away.

"Max , give me a hand ." Phoenix shouted and gave a curt nod to Luca , He'll do what needs to be done . But he came running to him instead .

" Not now , Anderson . We'll be outnumbered . Soon..."

❄❄❄

"One more flip will not hurt you ." Mrs. Abraham yelled at Reese and Poppy . Aurora had been holding herself back for the last 5 days but not anymore .

" It will  hurt them, Mrs. Abraham...."  Aurora was breathing heavily trying to get a hold of her anger. "....because they have been pushing themselves more and more . All of us are."

" You are not doing me a favor."  Mrs. Abraham squealed .

"And neither are you . We started this for fun . You may not want to believe it ,but none of us want to participate in any competition . So spare the nagging and let us enjoy. " Aurora was on a verge of shouting now .