33. ❄❆ Devil Beneath❆❄

Hurricane - Fleurie

Hurricane - Fleurie

Seven times again when you are not awake

Seven times the flame, too much to take

The sky burns red against your skin The world we know turns in the wind

The sky burns red against your skin  The world we know turns in the wind

" Aurora... Aurora .... Cheerie wake up ." Ben lightly patted on her cheek to wake her up. Aurora groggily opened her eyes , "Ben..??? "

"Yes, It's me Cheerie." Ben draped his jacket over her . After that , he removed her shoes and started rubbing his palm on her feet . Aurora looked up at him in confusion . Why is he behaving like this . A chilling breeze made Aurora shiver from the cold , that's when she realized she was wet from head to toe ." How did .." She asked, her voice gruff like she has swallowed glass.

'F*ck*ng storm.'Ben muttered and held her in his arms . He carried her to his car and gently put her down . Aurora slowly recalled the events happened earlier, " How ..how long was I there. " She asked stuttering , shivering uncontrollably now that her body is conscious .

"It's past midnight , Cheerie . I called on ... Tori and Phoenix's number it went straight to voicemail. " Ben's vision blurred from tears not being able to see her in misery . He didn't tell her that he has been looking for her , for the past 2 hours .

Olivia was curled up in the porch stairs , waiting for Ben to come home , huddled around a thick woolen blanket . She hurried to them and draped the blanket around Aurora's quivering body . Olivia helped Aurora , changing her clothes .They called a Doctor , after examining her he assured them that she he hasn't caught pneumonia . And just suffering from cold and fever.

"Ben , We should take her to a hospital ."

" She won't like it , Livia ." Ben said turning his back to her .

" I know I have a loudmouth, but you can trust me , Ben ." Olivia's voice waivered.

"Oh Livia , Come here ..." Ben hugged her and she sobbed in his arms."... It's not my place, Livia . She will tell us herself . One Day .."