41. ❄❆ The Muse ❆❄

Circles - Ludovico Einaudi

If you can see me running up to you ,You know..

I'd been running in circles 'round you

If you could turn the hours back in time ,You know

I'd been running in circles for you

"I didn't mean this when I asked you to join me for a morning run

"I didn't mean this when I asked you to join me for a morning run." Jason was standing by his son's side who was lying on the sand looking at the sky that looked, brighter than before .

"Shit, I must have .." Phoenix groaned.

"Passed out again." Jason shook his head and sat beside him .

Phoenix lazily sat up relaxing his muscles .

" You are losing the track of time , son. I am worried about your health . Don't let Ricky get to you , Only he can stay fit after eating all that junk food." Jason chuckled .

" Nahhh... I am good, just a little stressed . Aurora... she ... She is a health freak and makes Ricky eat something healthy . At least once a day."

Jason raised his brows , when he saw his son smiling, looking into the distance.

"Dad...' Phoenix whispered.

hmmm...

" I beat a guy in college." Phoenix said even more quietly . A small wave touched their feet . Jason's eyes snapped at him in disbelief .

" Phoenix We.."

" I know. I am sorry . After that guy, I had a fight with another one." Phoenix turned his head in the opposite direction not being able to face him.

Jason cupped the back of Phoenix's head and made him face him ,"You did that for her..???"

"She saw me , And."

"She came to a conclusion. I don't blame her." Jason sharply answered, Phoenix gasped in shock.

" Don't look so surprised ,Son . That girl has lost both her parents, has no close relatives in her life and her boyfriend... beats people like an animal . She has every right to be wary of you." Jason's harsh words cut him deeply, but he spoke the truth, Only Jason knows how difficult it was for him to say it.