42. ❄❆ Harmonious Aura ❆❄

Lady Antebellum - I Did With You

Love comes in circles

And love takes it's own time

Bending and breaking, not taking the street line

I never knew I never loved timeless and true

" Have you seen Aurora . Oh my god that girl is so unpredictable , She is lucky she is pretty." Ben huffed in annoyance.

"Are you done..???"

"Done ..??? For the first time in my life I wish I were not gay . Dayum... girl you look Hawttt... " Ben winked at her and Aurora opened the door to let him in . Ben was here to take Aurora for their road trip to Vermont for Thanksgiving . It was earlier than they had planned but regarding the current situation in the college, It was necessary.

Ben walked in circles around Aurora to check her out from head to toe . After Ben's direct hit at her clothing style. Aurora went shopping, Her new wardrobe was a colorful change to her dark and elegant clothes. Her new wardrobe included Skirts that ends mid thighs , Cami tops and dresses with floral designs .

Ben removed her hair clutch when she had her eyes closed , Blushing from Ben's penetrating scrutiny . Her beautiful locks fell down. The saleswoman hat advised that if she was looking for a makeover then she must do something about her boring hair. Her new hairstyle was a simple layered step cut starting from her nose level and ending near her waist line.

"Girl ,My Granny bear is going to give me so much crap about dating you."

"Da.. what..???"

"She has convinced herself that I am dating Olivia ." Ben deadpanned.

" Do I have to convince her." Aurora reluctantly asked.

Ben put a thumb down his chin and tapped his index finger on his lips in thinking "No, She knows I can do better." Aurora smacked him , before taking her luggage out.