43.❄❆When The Universe Conspires❆❄

I See You - MISSIO

I See You - MISSIO

I see you when you hide ,And when you lie, it's no surprise

I see you when run from the light , Within your eyes

I see you when you think

That I don't notice all those scars

At night Astrid came to pick Ben and Aurora , Who were awfully quiet

At night Astrid came to pick Ben and Aurora , Who were awfully quiet. After 10 minutes she stopped in front of a place, it was barely lit . She got out of the car , followed by Ben who walked around and opened the door for Aurora. She had to crane her neck to see they were in front of a water tower .

Astrid handed the key to Ben and warned him ,"No monkey business.."

"Or you will arrest us." Ben surrendered.

Turning on the torch on their phones they begin to climb the stairs. Upon reaching the top stairs Aurora halted in her steps. Ben held her overly sweaty palm in his hand and dragged her to the top . Aurora gasped , looking at the city from top . She became a little more daring and walked in circle around the tank .

When she came back , Ben was sitting on the floor, his legs were dangling from the edge , both hands propped on the railing and his chin was rested on top his arms. Aurora took her own sweet time to mirror his position , With her trembling body .

They were quite for a while enjoying the sight . It was Aurora, who broke the silence. "Do you think we did the right thing with um.. Derek . I mean the look on Olivia's face.."

"If Derek is her soulmate . Then he will not sniff around other girls while she is gone , Cheerie."

" Did you know about Olivia 's parents being soulmates. I mean, I thought it only happened in movies and.."

" I did..." Ben cut her off ."...Just by looking at their pictures . I did ." Ben sternly said .

Aurora was thrown off at his tone ," I am sorry." Aurora put her head down in shame . Olivia has shown her their pictures, but she had always tuned her out .