47. ❄❆ Bonfire Heart ❆❄

That's The Way It Is - Céline Dion

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

That's The Way It Is - Céline Dion

When you question me For a simple answer

I don't know what to say, no But it's plain to see

If you stick together You're gonna find the way

Their weekdays were spent covering for the studies they had skipped

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Their weekdays were spent covering for the studies they had skipped . Olivia went on a date with Derek every night so now after their 5 dates , They were now cuddling under the blanket in Aurora's living room for Friday movie night .

Aurora and Phoenix spent the night together everyday. Phoenix loved the new positive changes in Aurora's attitude .She had a really funny and mischievous side to her , which unraveled everyday .She still hasn't shared anything about the scars, She were flaunting through her new footwear everyday . Her new wardrobe made her look so sexy and cute , Phoenix had to pull her in a corner to kiss the living hell out of her every time between their classes . He has also seen Derek noticing her scars a few times when Aurora wasn't looking ,And Phoenix respected him for not asking . Those two had become close friends in a short time , He was no replacement for Ricky. But it filled the hole in his heart to some level.

After skyping with Ricky they were planning for tomorrow's trek to the mountains. Aurora was looking really ecstatic, she had a bounce to her walk ,She looked like a kid going through sugar rush .

The doorbell rang and Aurora asked Ben to get the door .The moment he turned, Aurora put her finger over her mouth ,motioning them to follow her. Phoenix shook his head and went after her ,followed by Derek and Olivia who stood up after fumbling with the blanket they were tangled in . They tiptoed like the characters in Scooby Doo, Hiding behind the wall, separating the kitchen and living room, and craned their head out .

 Ben was standing their looking at a really handsome young man standing in front of their door . He said something to Ben they couldn't hear . Ben side stepped to let him in ,Phoenix noticed Ben checking out the guy's ass . Phoenix found it funny, but his face hardened when he saw him looking at Aurora, like she was the center of his world .