48. ❄❆ Golden Cage ❆❄

Bottom Of The Deep Blue Sea - Missio

Welcome to my cage, little lover

Attempt to rearrange with you, baby

Still don't know your name, Miss Honey

Let's go up in flames, pretty lady

''23  Years  Ago''

" I can cook or clean...." Nun Ingrid shook her head. "...Or maybe both." Mia bargained .

"This isn't how it works ,my child."

"Then how does it work..??"

"You leave the orphanage the day you turn 18 and make yourself the ideal person we taught you to become."

"I can be an ideal person here. A lot of people visit the church and the tourists, I can be the Prime example." She asked hopefully .

"My dear , Mia. You turned 18 a month ago. We still let you stay ,We can't do it anymore .Rules are rules.:" She answered apologetically .

"You can't throw me out just like that .What would I do..??" Mia pouted .

"We are not really throwing you out .You have always known this day would come . Every time We asked you to find a job ,It fell on your deaf ears .Don't make this difficult."

"Or I can take an oath to become a Nun like you ."She threw her hands in the air like she had solved the problem.

"You want to become a Nun, so you can have a roof over your head." Ingrid shook her head in disappointment.

"Yes, this would be a great origin story..." She bit her lip the moment it came out of her mouth. She read too many books, fantasy and romance being her favorite genre .She wanted to explore the world but she was also afraid .

"You have the money.." Mia nodded "...and the bicycle..??" She nodded again. That bicycle was her prized possession ,She had won in a school competition.