51.❄❆ Dark Phoenix ❆❄

Waves - Dean Lewis

Waves - Dean Lewis

I've watched my wild youth

Disappear in front of my eyes

Moments of magic and wonder It seems so hard to find

Is it ever coming back again?

" Is Dad okay..???" He sighed in relief After hearing his mother's answer . But soon, his face ashen from what ever his mother had said after .

Aurora's brows furrowed ,Phoenix smiled and kissed her creased forehead making her relax .

After numerous, Mmmm... Hmmm... and nodding later . He cut the call and paced around the room, with Aurora still clinging to him like a monkey .

His eyes spoke that he wasn't really with her, or realized that she was still leeching on to him. Aurora carefully slid her body down to his Southern region as her pelvis met his crotch ,Phoenix abruptly stopped pacing.

" What the hell are you doing, love..??" He deadpanned holding her ass.

Aurora halted in midst of the compromising position, "I was just checking the length ." Aurora said innocently, batting her eyelashes at him .

Phoenix's eyebrows met his hairline "What...???"

" The length of your despair , You pervert . I thought you were lost in your trance and forgot you were still holding me up so I thought I should give you some space." Aurora pouted.

Phoenix grunted hauling her up ,regaining the previous position. " You weigh at least 120 pounds , love. I can't take overlook your presence even If try." He grunted dramatically.

Aurora just laughed , Completely unaffected to his jibe at her.

"I need you, love .I am afraid ,If you will need me back after I tell you the truth."

" I had let my past overshadow. I judged you and accused you of unspeakable things. I almost lost you, Phoenix . I was coming to apologize but I am not sure If I would have confessed everything. So, tell me .Let the truth set you free."