53. ❄❆ Passionate Aura❆❄

Trouble I'm In - Twinbed

I wanna feel your touch

It's burning me like an ember

Pretending is not enough

I wanna feel us together

"Calm down , Ben. It's okay."

"No I can't calm down , And It's definitely not okay."

"He is Phoenix's tailor ,He said your suit will be ready before Christmas." 

"No But..."

" No but ,Ben now go and pack your bag all right..." Ben overreacted some more before cutting the call.

" Is he happy now..??" Phoenix asked, opening the door for her. They were visiting his tailor Mr. Mason's shop for Ben.

Last night ,Ben tried on his suit which was too tight for his liking . Then he called Aurora numerous times just to tell her that he hates himself for eating the whole cake which he finds responsible for his weight . Aurora promised to have Phoenix's tailor make one for him. 

" He is and so am I....Now one last thing." Aurora stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.  Phoenix threw his hand in the air he turned around to get their car.

Aurora directed to him to an Old school printing press .Since Tori , with Aurora's help and support , had admitted her passion in front of her family .Aurora had decided to give her the cover design as Christmas Present .Jason and Katherine were proud of their daughter, Jason even made calls to his property dealer for a store .

                                                             Aurora spent another hour choosing the right blend of colors. Whilst Phoenix was sulking outside in his car because Aurora had shunned him out after he couldn't tell the difference between Sangria and Crimson .

A movement on his left caught his eyes. He got out to check but before he could , Aurora came.

"Phoenix. I am done. Let's go."