57. ❄❆ Epilogue ❆❄

Someone To You - Banners

And if the sun's upset and the sky goes cold

Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall

I really need somebody to call my own

I wanna be somebody to someone

One year later

Aurora and Mia, walked down the aisle hand-in-hand to the altar, decorated with flowers and a peach cotton gauze runner draped around it. The beach wedding had a minimalist decoration , With the bohemian theme .

                     As the music 'River Flows In You' played , Everyone turned around to see the beautiful bride. Olivia had done her Magic with her new cosmetics, As she dolled up her first bride in her beauty salon located in the Hamptons . The ceremony was a closed affair, with only family and friends present .Including Ben and Olivia's parents and Ben's Granny bear, to whom , they had sent a separate special invitation .

"I remember you walking down the aisle, Astrid. So stunning ... My little Benny boy looked." Granny bear said and Astrid rolled her eyes.

Adrian and Harmony beamed up at their daughter standing at  altar as a bridesmaid, for her makeup. Derek smiled proudly at Olivia but his face fell when Adrian gave him a death glare. Adrian loved Derek ,Until the latter asked Olivia asked to move in with him, In the Hamptons .Where they live near the Anderson mansion . Olivia gave him a air kiss ,To ease his nerves.

The bride and groom took their place . As the bride spoke her wedding vows, the waves crashing behind in the ocean quieted down .

" When I was young, I read a lot of romantic books. Dreamed that one day My Knight in shining Armour will come and sweep me off of my feet .Rescue me from the Monsters. But I was wrong , I choose to see my Knight in the wrong man .

                                                                 One day ,fate gave me another chance , Another Knight . This time, it was up to me, do I want my past overshadow..?? The books, that made me believe in 'Knight in shining Armour ', Also told me to never lose hope. I was in a qualm, either I could live in the past with that Monster or chose to make my own future. And I would never wanna live in the past that has him . I choose my future , I choose you.