14. Hit Rock Bottom.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

I looked all around me.

Suddenly, the blood lust in the area increased making it hard to breathe.

Sensei's voice rang through the area. "Sasuke, calm down. I will protect you. I won't let any of my comrades get hurt."

Even though the words weren't directed to me, I still relaxed my shoulders.

"Is that so?" Zabuza said.

I looked behind me to find Tazuna nervously fidgeting. I took a deep breath and calmed my shaken nerves.

First fight. Don't die.

I made hand signs for a.

wind Jutsu. "Wind Style: Gentle Breeze," I whispered out as the air around us moved to disperse some of the mist.

The surrounding was much clearer than before.

The wind shifted near where Sasuke was and a huge sword came down. Kakashi Sensei came put of nowhere and blocked the sword with his Kunai.

Sensei dodged the second swing which came his way and stabbed Zabuza in the gut.

Instead of blood, water came gushing out.

I widened my eyes when the sword cut Kakashi Sensei in half.

The two halves turned into water.

"You copied my jutsu when you were talking to the brats," Zabuza said. "Interesting."

Kakashi Sensei ran towards the voice and pinned a kunai next to Zabuza's neck. "It's over."

I tensed up when I heard the Rogue ninja chuckled. "Do you think it's that easy."

Sensei slit Zabuza's throat only for water to come out.

Zabuza appeared behind Sensei.

"Sensei, behind you," Naruto yelled making Kakashi Sensei turn around to get a kick to the chest.

I gasped as Kakashi Sensei went crashing to the nearby river.

"Water prison Jutsu," Zabuza yelled out.

As Sensei stood up, as a ball of water engulfed him.

Zabuza laughed. "What a fool. Now you're trapped. The waters laced with chakra making it harder than steel."

The look on Sensei's face made me question our survival.

Third Person's P.O.V

"Now, I'll take care of the brats before eliminating you," Zabuza said making the Genin tense up.

Zabuza held his hand onto the water sphere as if to keep it in control. He used his free hand to weave hand signs.

A water clone emerged from the lake. This made the leaf Genin take a defensive stance. Tazuna backed away in fear.

"Run. Take Tazuna and run." Kakashi yelled from inside the sphere. "Zabuza's clone can't move so far and Zabuza has to stay here, so leave."

Shizukana looked back and forth at the boy's faces.

Sasuke was about to say something but he was interrupted by the water clone coming our way in full speed.

Sasuke threw his shuriken at the clone but it dodged and punched the Uchiha in the gut.

Sasuke threw up blood and fell to the ground.

"You brats think that a headband makes you a ninja. You are all naive children who haven't felt any sort of pain." Zabuza's clone spoke, taunting us. "You haven't had blood on your hands. You haven't killed the people most close to you."