Prologue

~Enemy Provo~

~Some building somewhere in Japan. 1700 hours. 5:00pm. A few months after the story events take place.~

              A tall looking man in a black suit sat at the head of a very long table with many men sitting at each side of the table. All the men were talking among themselves discussing recent schemes to earn money. The man at the head of the table brushed back his blond hair and cleared his voice before speaking.His voice was very clear and smooth, it made you want to listen to him no matter what he said."Can I have your attention gentlemen?" The room went dead quiet and they all turned to look at the guy at the head of the table. "We are gathered here today to discuss how to capture Mr. Usagi. He is a very influential man in the Demon Hunting industry and we need to get rid of him. Does anyone have any ideas or inputs on what we should do?" He stared at everybody at the table, waiting patiently for anyone to speak. A man towards the end of the table stood up and spoke."Mr.Naito, I suggest we lure him away from home on a fake mission and capture him." Mr.Naito leaned back in his chair to consider this man's suggestion. "That was along the lines of what I was thinking. What sort of mission shall we send him on?" He directed the question to the man who pipped up."We could send him to one of our abandoned facilities to clear out some non-existing demons. Mr.Usagi would jump at the chance to take care of that, sir." Mr. Naito smirked as he thought the plan over."Than it is settled I will call him to set him up for his last mission. You are all dismissed." The men left the room quickly and went off to take care of things brought to their attention. Mr. Naito got up from his chair and crossed the room to a hidden elevator to his private quarters.He exited the elevator and went to sit down on a very cushioned plush looking chair. A young lady with long black hair and gray eyes wearing a very expensive looking dress entered the room."Kuro how did the meeting go?" Kuro looked at the pretty girl and smiled pleasantly. "Darling, it went very well. Everything we have worked for will finally come together." She smiled and walked over to the chair and sat down on his lap."That is simply wonderful. How long will it take?" He ran his fingers through her hair. "Well Shizuka, It will take a few more days, but don't worry it will work out perfectly." Kuro picked up the telephone sitting on the table next to the chair. He dialed in a number and waited for an answer."Hello this is Usagi Demon Hunting. How may I help you?" Kuro smirked as he replied. "Mr. Usagi I have a job offer for you."

Japanese definitions: Kuro means Dark. Shizuka means Quiet.Naito means Night. Usagi means Moon.

The picture on the left for computer and the top for phones is Mr. Kuro Natio himself.