18. Miroirs De La Mort.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

I pulled out my kunai and scanned the bridge for any movement.

I noticed Sasuke do the same. The both of us looked at each other and nodded.

"Guard Tazuna." Sensei said making all of us come close together.

I watched as the mist thickened making it impossible to see what was in front of us.

I tightened my grip on the kunai, when I heard footsteps. Two people. Zabuza and his accomplice.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Kakashi." Zabuza said through the mist. "I see you still have those brats with you."

Both Zabuza and his ally came into view.

I took a defensive stance when I saw both the ninjas. Seems like Zabuza healed very quickly.

"That brat is still trembling." Zabuza mocked as he made over a dozen clones appear around us.

Sasuke smirked. "I'm trembling with excitement."

"Sasuke, go." Sensei said making Sasuke run towards each and every clone and stab them with his kunai.

Once he was done, Zabuza laughed very loudly. "Seems like he saw that they were clones. Haku, you've got competition." Zabuza said looking at the person next to him.

"It appears so." Haku said stepping forward.

"I was right. The mask was just a lie." Sensei said making Tazuna nod his head nervously.

Haku suddenly started twisting around tornado and made his way to Sasuke, who braced himself for an attack.

Haku lunged a senbon at Sasuke who blocked it with his kunai.

Sasuke and Haku kept on attacking each other over and over again. Sasuke seemed to be holding up but if Sensei was right, then that boy could be Anbu level.

I moved closer to Tazuna who flinched at the sound of metal clashing together with the Senbon.

I looked over at Sensei and Zabuza to find them both staring at each other maliciously.

I looked over at Haku when he started speaking.

"We are here for the bridge builder." He said. "If you back down, we won't have to kill you."

"Save it." Sasuke said while blocking a senbon which was headed towards his face.

"You're making a mistake. You will not be able to keep up with my speed. I already have gained two advantages." Haku said making me narrow my eyes. 

"And what's that?" Sasuke asked.

"Firstly, we are surrounded by water." Haku said calmly. "Secondly, I have blocked one of your hands. Therefore, you can only defend my attacks with one hand."

Haku then started making.
hand signs with one hand. My eyes widen at that and I heard Sensei gasp. It's extremely difficult to weave signs with just one hand. Of there is s single mistake, then his hand might explode with chakra.

"Secret Jutsu: 1000 needles of death."

The water puddles around Sasuke rose to the air and formed into Senbon.

They launched themselves at Sasuke who blocked as many as he threw his shuriken at Haku. A split second later, Sasuke was behind Haku and kicked him in the face, sending him back towards Zabuza and Kakashi Sensei.

"Thought you were quicker, huh?" Sasuke taunted. "What else are you wrong about?"

"You should have thought twice before labeling then as brats." Sensei said making me look at him. "That was bound to bring out Sasuke's attitude. He's the best young fighter Konoha has."