34. Just Give Me A Break.

Shizukana's P.O.V.

I was being discharged today. And I was glad about that. I didn't think I could spend another day in that hell hole. It's fine and all but its just so boring. The only injuries I had were the bandaids in my face and my left wrist was in a cast.

After Shikamaru visited me, Hinata came around but once she left, I just had to stare at the blank walls. Sensei was supposed to meet me at the receptionist and like always, he's late. I stood there for another five minuted before Sensei came running in.

"Sorry, I'm late. I was late because there was this old lady who..." Sensei began rambling but paused when he saw that I wasn't listening. Both of us walked outside only to be met with Naruto and Jiraiya Sensei. They seemed to be going somewhere.

They saw us and waved. "Hey, Shizukana-chan," Naruto yelled. I see he's back to his usual bubbly self. He came towards me and started talking about how they are on the search for some lady.

Jiraiya Sensei and Kakashi Sensei were talking while Naruto kept saying how he was gonna learn a super move. I just nodded along. I patted Naruto on the shoulder. "You learn your super move and show it to me when you return," I said encouragingly. What they didn't see was me slipping my marker on Naruto collar.

They said goodby and they left us. I looked at Sensei who was reading his book. I knew what he was reading and didn't mind. It's his life.

"What are you planning on doing today? You can't train since you shouldn't be using your chakra." Sensei asked making me look at the sky.

I sighed, "I don't know. I'll probably just hang out with Hinata. She too is on medical leave." I said making Sensei hum in agreement. "Well, I'll see you later," I said to Sensei who looked hesitant but he nodded and waved goodbye.

I walked towards the Hyuuga compound. They didn't like me at first but they started to welcome me once they saw that I could be an improvement to Hinata. We were training buddies but I didn't do anything to improve Hinata. She just needed the right words and encouragement. She learnt from her own mistakes and improved.

I was a few blocks away from the compound when I was tackled to the ground. I looked at my attacker to find Akamaru licking my face. I didn't mind dogs so much but I didn't say I love them. They are fine when they behave.

I stood up and dusted my pants. I picked Akamaru up and patted his head. I heard footsteps from behind me. It was Kiba.

"Hey, Akam-... Oh, Shizukana. Sorry." He said taking Akamaru from me. I just nodded my head with a smile.

"Hey, I heard you were in the hospital. Are you okay? I didn't have time to visit." He asked.

I just lifted my hands to show him my bandages. "I'm fine. The medics couldn't heal these with Chakra so I have to wait for them to heal naturally. But other than that, I'm fine." I said making him smile. He then waved goodbye and left.

I walked towards the compound and found myself staring at the gate. How am I gonna knock? I decided to gently kick it just hard enough to make the guards notice. But before I could do that, the gate opened and Neji Hyuuga stood in front of me. He had his usually stoic face but I could tell that he had changed. Did Naruto's words pull the stick which was stuck in his ass?

"Hyuuga-San." I bowed my head. He did the same. He opened the gate wide enough for me to walk in.

"You are here to see Hinata-Sama. Walkthrough and you might find her in the courtyard." He said pointing towards the courtyard.

I thanked him before walking towards the direction. I found Hinata watching her Sister throw some kunai. Hinata saw me and smiled. I smiled back and sat next to her.