42. Shinobi Mary Poppins.

Shizukana's P.O.V

I gasped for air as I reached the surface of the water. It took me a few moments to gather myself but my mind was going crazy. I immediately remembered Idate and my team, I looked around and saw the enemy boat still floating and the enemy Shinobi was scanning the water. I took a deep breath and dived underwater.

My eyes burned because of the salt in the water but I managed to keep them open. I looked around to find 4 pairs of legs which were far away from my location. Since the Shinobi dressed in yellow were on the ship, that would mean that those legs belong to my Team and Idate.

I put my hand into my pouch and grabbed a dozen paper bombs. The paper bombs are waterproof, so I swam to the bottom of the enemy ship and placed the paper bombs underneath the ship and quickly got away from there. As soon as I was a few feet away from the ship, there was a loud bang and I was carried away by the aftershock of the blast. Unfortunately for me, instead of being sent towards land, I was propelled downwards, where I hit my head on one of the debris and knocked myself out.

Sasuke's P.O.V.

"Get to shore. Try to find the others if you get separated." Shizukana said before she wordlessly grabbed Idate and jumped off the ship. I grabbed Naruto by the shoulder and grabbed Sakura by her wrist and pulled them both into the water. As soon as we hit the water, the ship behind us burst into the flames.

The three of us dived underneath the water and swam towards the shore. As we got closer, we saw Idate who was swimming towards the shore but I couldn't see Shizukana anywhere. I swam towards Idate and grabbed his hand. "Where's Shizukana?" I asked as I gasped for air.

"I don't know. We got separated after the fall." He said before wrenching his hand from my grip and he continued swimming towards the shore. I looked at Naruto and Sakura. "Follow him and try to continue the race. I'll find Shizukana and try to meet you halfway." I said making them nod and follow Idate.

I turned to face the enemy ship but as soon as I saw the ship, it exploded causing me to get underwater. I shut my eyes and tried to keep myself steady rather than get pushed away by the aftershock. Once it cleared, I swam to the surface and got a deep breath of air before diving underwater.

I looked around for Shizukana but cursed when I couldn't find her. I swam to the surface for air before coming back down. As a last defence, I activated my Sharingan before scanning the waters when I saw a green figure descending to the bottom of the ocean.

I widened my eyes before swimming as fast as I could to the figure. It was Shizukana. I looked around before grabbing her and swimming to the surface. As soon as I reached the surface, I took a deep breath and looked at Shizukana. She was unconscious and she had a huge gash on her forehead just below her headband. Must have knocked her unconscious.

There was a plank floating nearby so I swam towards it and lifted Shizukana and myself onto it. After catching my breath, I gathered chakra onto my legs and stood on the water. It was hard but I managed. I lifted Shizukana bridal style before running towards the shore. This way is faster than swimming.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Idate, Sakura and Naruto reached the rocky shore of the Island. They were unscathed except for the few scratches from their fight. They were wet and cold but before they could catch their breath properly, they were interrupted by a stranger. He has dark green hair and was wearing lavender and black sleeveless top. He was smirking at the teenagers.

Naruto and Sakura noticed the stranger's arrival before taking a defensive stance in front of Idate. "Idate Morino," the stranger said making Idate glare at him. "Long time no see. Seems like you've associated with Konoha ninja's again." He said eyeing the headband on Naruto's forehead.