Chapter 17

GENE'S P.O.V

They said that being pregnant is the best experience for ladies and yes it is but not the morning sickness and moody part.

I'm now 8 months pregnant and my due date is in one weeks,my tummy is already big,i had a hard time walking around but i still manage.

Heeseung had been working hard and we manage to rent a apartment,we moved 2 months ago,it's not a big apartment but it's enough for the three of us,the guys have been visiting alot lately too.

Oh and we already know the gender of our baby,it's a Girl,yeah we're having a baby girl.Mine and Heeseung's mom is secretly visiting us,i'm very thankful for that because after everything that happened our moms are still supporting us.

I'm currently here sitting in our small couch,Heeseung is in the kitchen making hot chocolate,it's his first time making hot chocolate though.

"Heeseungie are you done yet?"I shouted warily.

"yeah"he shouted back as he walked out of the kitchen with 2 mugs of hot chocolate in his hands,he then placed it on our small center table.

"oh hoho it smell so good"i complemented him before grabbing my mug and took a sip of the hot chocolate.

"so how was it?"Heeseung asked looking nervous.

"it taste so good Heeseung"i exclaimed making him smile in relief.

"i'm glad"he said then took a sip of his hot chocolate too.We are watching the movie called "The Grinch" it's really good.

"Heeseungie"i called him out of nowhere.

"Hmm yes?"he answered turning his attention to me.

"do you have any idea of what will we name our babygirl?"I asked and this seems to catch his attention.

"well i was thinking that we name her
Kei An"He said.

"Kei An?"I said.

"if that's ok with you of course"he said as he began rubbing my big bump.

"it's a beautiful name...Lee Kei An"I said smiling widely while holding his hand that was on my tummy.

"it seems to fit her so well"

"wait i'm just going to get my phone i think i left it in the kitchen"He said before standing up then headed to the kitchen.

I turn my attention to the TV but then i felt something wet.I look down at my dress to see a huge wet spot ow god don't tell i'm going to give birth right now.

"He-Heeseung?!!!"i shouted his name,he rushed to me.

"what? did something bad happened?"he asked worriedly.

"i think I'm gonna give birth"i manage to say,i breath in and out trying to relax my self as Heeseung rushed to our room to get the things we needed and the keys.

"let's go"he said as soon as he come back from our room then rushed outside.

I was left here in the sofa rubbing my tummy stopping my self from murdering Heeseung.

"baby how long do you think it's going to take your dada to realize that we're not with him"i said still rubbing my big bump.

I took my phone about to call someone when the door opened harshly,it's Heeseung.

"what?"i said glaring at him dangerously.

"i think i forgot something"he said shyly while rubbing his neck as he walk towards me grabbing my hand to put it around his neck as he put his other hand under my legs then he lift me up and carefully rushed outside.

-----------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU
I HOPE YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISH FOR THIS CHRISTMAS

sorry for any grammatical error and typos

VOTE💚