30

𝐴𝑑𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑦𝑎🧸

"ALLL I WANT FOR CHIRSTMASSS— ISSSSS-"

"For you to shut the fuck up." Amare said cutting Mariah off making us laugh.

"Hater get in the Christmas spirit." She said sitting down.

"It don't feel like Christmas to be honest..." Journey said and I nodded my head.

She had her head in my lap as I played in her hair.

We were currently at Mariah's house after being at our owns.

"It's the fact yo bad ass son still sleep." Amare said looking over at iniko who was asleep in Yana lap.

"He's slept through me blasting music chile." Mariah said as she got on her phone.

"Who that-" I said tryna be nosey and she laughed.

"Nobody Chile." She said sitting her phone down in her lap while smiling.

"Well they fasho got you showing all 32 teeth—" Journey said and Mariah shook her head.

"Anyways.." She said looking at the tv.

"Y'all wanna watch the grinch?" Yana asked.

"Shit why not." Amare said putting his phone down.

"Cartoon or real people." Mariah said.

"Real people the fuck.." Amare said and I laughed.

"Yeah real people, cause I'm ready for that rAw rAw raW part." Journey said and we all busted out laughing.

" Journey said and we all busted out laughing

••••

We were half way through the movie and I was lowkey sleep.