☆ Chapter 5: Christmas Editon Part 4; My Random Christmas Carnival Date ☆

☆ Your Perspective ☆

Your Perspective

A while later me and Kakashi have been sitting on the bench for a while. I turn to look and see people dancing on the dance floor. I had an idea. "Hey Kakashi come on!" I say as I grab his hand once more. "H-hey slow down!" He says while being dragged to the dance floor. "Hey! (Name)! I don't know how to dance!" Kakashi yelled at me. "Don't worry just follow my lead Kakashi!" I say to him as he tries to keep up with me.

After some minutes, he wasn't very good at the start but he got better by a second. I guess he's a very fast learner!

Rin's Perspective

Me and Obito start to go to the dance floor and once we even got there I see Kakashi and (Name) dancing together?!

I tugged Obito's shoulder, he then looked at me with a confused look until I pointed at Kakashi and (Name). "W-wait what?!" He said as he looked at them. "Yeah I know, they never said that they were going to be together for the Carnival!" I whisper shout. Then I got an idea. I poke Obito. I whispered in his ear saying. "Okay here's the plan, all we have to do is wait for Kakashi and (Name) to get off the dance floor, and make them buy gifts for each other." I say to Obito. He then nods. "Wait Rin, why though?" Obito asks me, "You know! Christmas gifts!" I answer him. "Oh! I see."

We both see Kakashi and (Name) get off the dance floor. When they saw us they greeted me and Obito, well only (Name) did.

Time Skip

"Sooo (Name) aren't you going to give Kakashi a gift?" I said tugging her shoulder. "Oh shoot! Right! I should get him a gift! Rin help me find one!" She says while she drags me to a nearby shop.

End Of Perspective

Obito Perspective

"Hey Bakashi." I said looking at him when the two girls left. "What do you want Obito?" He asked looking at me. "Aren't you going to give (Name) a gift? I mean it is Christmas after all." I said looking at him with a sweat drop.

End Of Perspective

Kakashi Perspective

"W-wait what?" I said with wide eyes staring at Obito. "Uh yeah." He said with a sweat drop. "I don't know what to get her." I said as I sweat dropped. "Then lets go look for one!" Obito said while dragging me. "Obito, I know how to walk." I look at Obito, "Who asked?" Obito said while he still drags me.

End Of Perspective

No ones Perspective - Time skip after getting the presents

As all of you met in one place you and Kakashi exchanged gifts. You got Kakashi a book that he likes to read and some dango. While Kakahsi gave you a bracelet with your brith stone on it and gave you some mochi.

After the Christmas Carnival you went back home with Rin again because she wants to have a sleepover again, like always.

(That is it, Merry Christmas!)