Memory lane

"Y/n what are we?" I asked. Turing her head to look at me, she took in everything.

"I don't know Tommy what do you want us to be? Or rather what do you want out of us?"Sitting there I have to think.

"I want to hold you everyday. I want you to say comforting words when I'm stressed out. I want to go dancing in the rain. I want you to stream all the time with me. I want listen to you sing any and every song to me." I kept going.

"Hey Tommy."

"Yeah."

"Can I say what I want now?"

"Yeah."

"I want you to kiss me."

And that is all I needed. Going in for the kiss, it was warm and soft. It felt like something I needed but never knew. Pulling away I stared at her once more. Hooded eyes, hair pulled up, my jumper that she stole draped over her, the same dorky smile she wore at all times yup I knew what I wanted.

~Y/n's POV~

"Y/n will do please be my girlfriend?"

Those 7 words sent me to the sky's and back. Nodding because I was at a lost for words I snuggled my face into his chest. Holding one another we stayed like that until we realized that it was pretty late and how were we going to explain if we fell asleep on the roof. Seeing as Tubbo and Oliver were passed out on my bed we climbed into Tommy's room and fell asleep there.

With the light shining in through the window or so I thought I cracked my eyes open. To what I assumed was the sun but instead 2 tall boys taking pictures of me. Confused I tried to sit up when I felt something around my waist tighten. Looking down I see a Tommy trying to ignore everyone that was going on. Looking back to Oliver and Tubbo they had stopped and were looking at their phones with grins on their faces.

"If you two don't delete those right now I will end you." I grumble out still very tired. And with that they jumped over to my room in turn shaking the bed waking Tommy up.

"What the blood he'll is happening?" He grumbles.

"Tubbo and Oliver saw us cuddling."

"Ugh!" He groans.

"Can you let me go I need to use the washroom?" I asked really needing to go. Letting go I do my business and come back. There I see my phone getting a lot of notifications. Grabbing it I see my group chat with the sleepy boys blowing up.

Wilby
TOMMY HAS A GIRLFRIEND

Thebalde
Wow how did you get one before me

Tommy❤️
I'm just better

Tubbo
I'm happy for you big man!

Me
I thought we were going to keep it on the down low?

Tommy❤️
I thought u meant from fans
Not friends

Dadza
Congratulations love birds!

Me
WAIT
NO ONE TELL DREAM TEAM
It'll be funny to see their reactions

Wilby
God Tommy you really did just date yourself

Me
I will have you know that I've been called female Tubbo

Thebalde
They are lying

Me
Fight me techno

Theblade
You just got into a relationship
You should enjoy it before ending ur life