>Chapter 16<

Y/N's POV

You were talking to Mamamoo when Taehyung came in, grabbed (not harshly) you and said something to the others before leaving.

Y/n: Taehyung?

You said trying to get his attention but he didnt answer. He took you to the car and drove your'll home. The drive was really silent.

At home

Your'll parked the car and Taehyung just went inside without saying anything to you. You then went inside and heard the bedroom door close. You felt a bit sad so you just went to the guess room and slept a bit.

Next day

You woke up, took a shower and changed. You went downstairs to see Taehyung sitting and drinking coffee.

Y/n: Goodmorning.

He didn't answer and just ignored you.

You were about to pass him when you felt dizzy and was about to fall when Taehyung caught you.

Taehyung's POV

You were drinking coffee when Y/n came came downstairs. She greeted you but you didn't answer.

Y/n: Goodmorning.

She was about to walk pass you when she felt dizzy and was about to fall, but you stood up and caught her before she fell. You thought it must be because she's pregnant.

You layed her down on the couch and brought a glass of water for her.

Taehyung: Here.

You passed her the glass of water.

Y/N's POV

Taehyung brought you a glass of water and you drank it. You wanted to ask him why hes upset with you.

Y/n: Thanks.

He just hummed and was about to walk away when you held his wrist.

Y/n: T..Taehyung... please s..stop ignoring me.

Taehyung: I'm not. We gotta go to work.

He said trying to change the subject.

Y/n: O..Okay...

Your'll got ready and Taehyung drove your'll to work.

At work

Before you could say anything to Taehyung he already left to the office. You then followed behind him to the office as well. You started your work without talking to him. You were almost done with the file and was about to give it to Taehyung when Sehun walked in. He looked at you for a second before turning back at Taehyung.

Sehun: Goodmorning Mr. Kim, here is the file you wanted.

Taehyung: Hmm, give it to Y/n.

Sehun walked to me and gave me the file without looking at you. You took it and he immediately left the office. You took and completed it. By the time you finished most of the files, it was already time to go home. You packed your stuff and waited for Taehyung to finish the call that he was on. He ended the call and the both of your'll left to the car. Your'll drove home again in silence.

At home

Taehyung: You can make something to eat, don't worry about me.

Y/n: Why? Aren't you hungry?

Taehyung: No

With that he left to his room.

You made something small to eat and watched TV. After eating you washed the dishes and continued to watch TV, since there wasnt anything to do. While watching TV, you fell of to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

You woke up after a small nap and went downstairs to drink water when you saw Y/n sleeping on the couch. After you drank water you carried Y/n in bridal style to your room. You layed her down and slept next to her.

Next day

You woke and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully next to you. You decided not to go to work. You phoned in and told the company. You were thinking of talking to Y/n today since it's not nice to ignore her. You made breakfast for both of your'll. You took a shower and put on normal casual clothes.

Y/N's POV

You woke up in Taehyung's room which made your think how you got here. You shrugged it off and took a bath. You looked at the time and it was 10:25.

Y/n: Oh No! I'm late! Why didn't Taehyung wake me up. You were still using a towel when Taehyung came in.

Y/n: Taehyung! Look away!!

You screamed at him.

Taehyung: Oh sorry.

He looked away and you could see him smirk.

Taehyung: We're not going to work today.

Y/n: Why?

Taehyung: I just took the day of. Now change, I wanna talk to you.

Y/n: Okay.

Taehyung walked out of the room and you changed and went downstairs.

At the lounge.

Taehyung: Breakfast on the counter.

Y/n: Ooo! Okay.

You ate your breakfast while Taheyung used his phone.

You were done and you washed your dishes and sat quietly next to Taehyung.