𝟑

Orinna decided to not stream Jackbox, she didn't know why but she simply didn't have the effort. Usually, she was always energetic and was always down to stream, but possibly due to nerves she didn't do it.

She wasn't one who usually socialised with other streamers. So, when one day she gets invited to stream with Dream, George, Sapnap, Badboyhalo and Karl, of course she'd be scared.

They were some of the biggest people on the platform. Sure, Orinna had lots of followers, but that didn't ease the nerves.

So when she sat down and clicked open discord, her hands were starting to faintly shake. Social anxiety was something she had always struggled with, which she found extremely ironic as she had lots of followers.

'Hi' the girl muttered, her voice rather shaky and her getting slightly jittery.

Her ears almost blew up as five boys all spoke through their microphones. After last night talking to Quackity, it wasn't very out of the ordinary for her.

The boys all took their turns introducing themselves, and then Orinna introduced herself to the boys streams.

'Hi! Uh, I'm Orinna, I'm 21 and yeah, that's me' the girl giggled, nerves starting to drain away once she saw how kind and nice they were to her.

The jackbox stream had ended around an hour ago, but Karl and Orinna had kept on call ever since.

The other boys had all moved onto the Dream SMP, and due to the fact the girl hadn't been added to the world, Karl thought it was only fair that he kept with her.

'So, what's your star sign?' Orinna asked, she was quite into astrology, and always wanted to know how much their sign reflected into the person.

'Oh, I don't actually know' Karl said as he spun round on his chair, a habit he had seemed to have picked up this stream.

'Well, when's your birthday?' Orinna smiled as the boy turned to face her again.

'July 19th' Karl stated, whilst picking up a monster and drinking it.

'Oh, a cancer! So that basically means that you're meant to be compassionate, goofy, protective and sensitive, which I can 100% see' Orinna smiled, if she had had to choose a favourite sign apart from her own, she'd 100% choose cancer. Their naturally nurturing nature was something that she seeked in people, so one of her new friends being one was something she really liked.

'So that's me, what about you?' Karl smiled when he heard the definition, all the stereotypical traits of a cancer were something that he really liked having.

'I'm an aries, and so are Tommy and Badboyhalo. Basically aries are meant to be passionate, confident leaders, inpatient and direct people. It makes me laugh really, me and Tommy both fit the aries description but Bad doesn't at all, but that might be because he's closer to being a pisces...' Orinna started rambling on about star signs, it was almost comforting to be able to talk about something she liked so much so freely whilst knowing the other person was listening.

'Well, is a cancer a good or a bad sign?' Karl asked, focusing on the girl once again.

'Well, I wouldn't say there is a good or bad sign. Sure there's songs people have preferences for, but that doesn't mean the rest are bad. I mean I really like fire signs but that might just be my bias, but in my eyes you have one of the better signs' Orinna grinned when she saw Karl's face light up, it was almost like he needed this sort of validation.

'Well, your sign seems pretty great' Karl stated, which made the girl have the same affect he had before.

Neither of them knew why the needed this sort of validation, but it was just nice for them to know that someone thought at least one part of them was cool.

HEY YALL
-
-
-
:)