≋1≋

❝𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒔.

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒓

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍?

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓

𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔.❞ - Gabi Brock

˚

˚

˚

"Alright everyone, clear your desks!" The entire class groaned. Montreal didn't mind. He was excused anyway since he was the new kid. "Hey new kid, you're so lucky, man!" A fairly attractive dark-skinned boy commented after he playfully punched Montreal's arm. Carter, was his name?
He just offered a friendly smile in return.

"Today's test will be what we learned these past 2 weeks. I expect to have some decent grades..." The teacher turned to stare at the class. "Out of all of you." He pushed his glasses up his nose.

Montreal took a quick glance down at his schedule to see what class he had next. "Mr. Stuart! Nice of you to clear your desk as well. You'll be having this test also. But please note, that it won't harm your grade if you fail." He saw that coming. Some students snickered, the others looked on in pity. Montreal just nodded in understanding.

"You all may begin."

-

Being the new kid meant that he's also the 'it' boy for the week. It was the same old cliché. People will come up to him and ask him boring questions that they didn't care for and after a couple of days, they'll discard him like an old toy.
Montreal didn't mind. He wasn't here for friends anyway. Just an education. What was that his deadbeat father use to always say;
Make money not friends?

"Hey, Montreal!" If only it was that easy. "Hey dude, how's your day so far?" Carter. The one who decided to make it his duty to befriend Montreal. "Slow." Carter chuckled. "Yeah well, that's high school for ya!" They walked on in silence. "So thought about joining any clubs?" Montreal thought about it for a minute. "Extracurricular activities.... I don't know. Maybe French." He shrugged in a bored manner. "I heard the teacher brings everyone breakfast in that class. But I don't know if it's worth it." Laughed Carter.

"Carter was it?" "Yeah but call me CJ! It's my nickname." "CJ...." He tested the name out on his tongue. "Okay CJ, what activities are you in?" Carter smiled a brilliant, bright smile at the question. His face showed nothing but adoration as he spoke. "Soccer." One word. One simple word and it put a look like that on his face.

Go figured. He should have known it had to be some kind of sport considering his build. "I'll come by after school and watch you okay?" The smile that simple statement put on the boy's face made Montreal's cheeks hurt in sympathy. "Cool!"

-

"Bedsheets....towels....soaps...do I have any shaving cream?" Muttered Montreal as he walked blindly down the hallway. And of course, as fate may have it, he crashed into someone. "I'm sor-" "Watch where you're going next time!" He looked down and saw a handsome yet..pretty boy sprawled out on the ground. He had long golden hair that was messily tied into a side ponytail, enchanting green eyes, and an outfit that scream 'scholar' but did nothing to hide his athletic build.