≋7≋

❝𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙈𝙖𝙣
𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.
𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪.
𝙄𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮.❞ -Bunny Luv26

|

|

I was in a small amount of pain when I've finally came to. There were bandages covering my cheek and wrists. The room that I was in looked far too comforting to be a hospital room and the bed was much bigger. I shivered when I sat up and the cover fell down off of my shoulders, exposing me to the cold air.

I went to get out of bed and noticed that I was wearing a set of pajamas that weren't my own. I almost fell to the floor from buckling knees when I stood up. I felt a bit weak to tell you the truth.

I tried to remember anything from the day before that could help me recognize where I was. I was in an unfamiliar place after everything that happened the past week.
Braving up, I headed for the door and right when I reached for it, it opened up and made me fall back on my ass.

"Ow." "Oh I'm sorry! Are you okay? You really shouldn't be out of bed!" The guy helped me up. "I'm sorry, where am I?" He paused briefly before smiling at me. "Do you remember anything from 2 days ago?"

2-2 days ago!?

"N-not much... Has it really been 2 days?" He nodded. "Yep! My name is Simon by the way and you're in a guest room in the main house." "The...main house?" Simon turned around after putting down a tray of food. "Indeed! There's 4 houses this is the main house where our bosses the D'Veras live! So you must be really special to boss if you're staying here-"

"Who is this boss?" I demanded. I tried to hide the fact that I was trembling. "Well he hates when I call him that, but Montreal. You might know him as uhm...as Stuart. But I can assure you he's the same person. Just different alias."

"W-where is he? C-can I s-see him?" "If course! Follow me."

-

He was laying there, looking like a mummy with all of those bandages. "What happened to him?" "He got shot twice. He bled out quite a lot and still hasn't woke up. Though he's just been in and out of it when he does."

Was he shot, because of me!?

"Don't worry. Brother is a fighter. He'll wake up in no time." "Brother!? I thought he didn't have any siblings!"

"Oh, no. We're not related! We just treat each other like brothers. He's more like the little brother if you ask me."

It was quiet after that. I felt guilty seeing Montreal like that. "Give him a chance okay? It was never his intention to hurt anybody or to get you caught up in this. 'Treal always wanted to be normal, so everything you've two been through was genuine, okay?"

I glanced back at him at those words then back at Montreal. "Genuine..."

Simon smiled. "I'll leave you two to it." He closed the door behind him. I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat, clenching my fists. I walked over to his bed side and sat down, studying him. He looked so tense yet so calm.

"Was it all meant to be a lie Montreal? I hope it wasn't. I can't really blame you. It was lying by omission so it wasn't really your fault you didn't tell us. I mean we've never asked-" I caught a breath. I knew I was rambling but it's the only way I knew how to get out what I wanted to say.

"I'm sorry you were shot because of me! I know I'm such a nuisance to have around. But if I may, can I be selfish? I want, I want-"

I was trying my best not to cry. I couldn't look at him any longer without feeling the prickles in my eyes. "I want you to still keep me around! Being with you makes me feel safe and warm and I feel like a real person. I was so scared Montreal."

I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I was scared that she might kill you if you came. Or t-that if I did die, I wouldn't be able to- be able to stay with you."

I glanced up at him, his eyes were still closed. He probably haven't heard any of that anyway. I'm such an idiot. "Please," I whispered looking away again. "Please don't die on me. You owe me that much." I got up to leave only to have my wrist grabbed.

"Joshua."

My heart pounded rapidly, almost beating out of my chest!

I whirled back around to see him staring at me. My faced flushed even more. "M-m-montreal!?" I glanced down embarrassed. "Come here."

I walked over and sat down beside him again. "I'm sorry." "What for?" He asked me confusingly. "For getting you shot." His expression went from soft to serious in an instant. "Joshua, I would gladly get shot just as many times for you to be safe you hear me? So don't be sorry! I'm not."

He rubbed circles onto my wrist. "Besides I've had worse." I looked back up at him at that. He had a dopey smile on his face. Must be from the drugs. "But still I-" "Enough about that. Tell me more about you wanting to stay with me." My faced blushed embarrassingly as I tried to hide away from him. "I-I-I-" He was pulling my in.

"I want you to stay with me too. I want you to be able to forgive me for not being entirely honest with you."

His hand made it's way under my chin and to the side of my cheek. Caressing ever so lovingly. "I want a lot of things regarding you." He spoke so softly. "Montreal..."

"Joshua?" "Y-yes?" "Can I kiss you?" I gasped at that. I could feel my face, ears, and neck heat up. "Yes." He sat up a bit, slightly hissing in pain, and I leaned down for the most part.

Our lips locked. I was thinking it was going to be just a small smooch, so when so I pulled away he stopped me with a hand at the back of my head. I was so inexperienced! He though, seemed to know what he was doing cause he deepend the kiss. He did something that made me gasp and he slid his tongue into my mouth.

I groaned. I was such a inexperienced virgin for the most part. That thought came into my mind. I was used. He wouldn't, he wouldn't-

As if sensing my distress, Montreal pulled away. I was panting. "Joshua, I had asked you for a kiss not a peck." He grinned I blushed embarrassingly again.

I didn't respond because my mind was else where again.

Would he even want me if he found out that I wasn't really a virgin? All of a sudden I felt dirty and ashamed. "Joshua." I pushed away from him.

I felt like crying again. I've finally gotten someone who cared about me and now they won't even-

Arms wrapped around me. I choked back a sob. "No-no Montreal I-" I felt his grip loosen but he didn't remove his hold. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it was really great but I, I'm not really a virgin so I'm dir-" He pulled my fave around and kissed me again. Harder this time. Then he started kissing my face, the bandages and any exposed, close part of my body.

"So what? Just because you'be may have already had sex does not mean you are not a virgin. You choose when or not you've lost your virginity."

I stared at him wide eyed. My lips trembled when I spoke. "S-so that means that y-you...?" "Yes!" I hugged him tightly. He hissed a bit. "Sorry!" I giggled. I was so happy!

-

-

Hey, Flynn?

How come you don't know how much of a hero you are?

-

Hey Rapunzel,

How come you don't know how much of a treasure you are?

-

-