♧・Well・♧

One night, you and (F/N) decided to go inside the room. Your best friend help the rusty key, while you help a plastic baseball bat, for "protection reasons", (F/N) told you.

He twisted they key inside the keyhole, until he heard a click and opened the door. Right there, stairs were leading down into a deep dark hallway, with some yellow sparks and light flying by. You both held onto each other as you slowly crept down the creaky staircase. Once you were done with the stairs, you turned around a corner to find something horrifying.

A man, each of his limbs restrained tightly, all covered in blood, and each of his wounds emitting electrical currents, as if it was lighting, and it really was. His eyes were drooping, almost leaving his eye sockets.

Just as you were about to step closer to the man, the door you came in from slammed shut, and a angry Tony walked to the both of you. He had a smile plastered on his face, but his eyes were full of rage, making your mind describe them as 'evil'.

"(Y/N), You need to go home now. Me and (F/N) need to have a talk" Tony said, towering over you. You looked back to (F/N), who gave you an approving nod, and with that, you ran back to your home.

"(Y/N), I know it might be scary in there, but it's fine! You can get the candy if you turn into a titan!" Hanji yelled at you as you were deep down in a dark, wet well. It was cold too.

"O-Okay.." You said as you looked down. You didn't really know how to turn into a Titan. You remembered last time you scratched yourself badly, then Hanji said you were in your Titan form.

You sigh was shaken, and you were really nervous. 'Will they leave me here if I can't do it? Will they hate me if I disappoint them..?' You thought as you took one more breath.

Then you scratched your arm, creating a large scar, blood slowly coming out.

You squeezed your eyes shut and waited, but nothing happened. "W-what?" you whispered to yourself. The pain was unbearable, but you were more worried at the fact if you didn't turn into a Titan, everyone you met would abandon you.

You kept scratching every part of your body, even biting your lips until they bleed, and your fingers too. No luck. No transforming. Nothing. You were just left with the aftermath of the pain.

"Brat, you okay?" Levi said, leaning his head down the well, along with Eren also looking down the well, then seeing you with blood and wounds all over yourself, trembling and tears leaking down your eyes.

"Oh Shit.." Levi murmured before sliding down into the well, while Eren ran off to get Hanji. Levi kneeled before your trembling body leaning against the stone wall of the well. "What the hell..." Levi said to himself as he looked at your poor self.

You look at the one spot on your arm that still has skin in tact, then scratched it.

"Hey, brat! Brat!" Levi yelled, grasping your hand. At soon as he grabbed ahold of your hand, you broke down into tears. Levi was shaken. You repeatedly hurt yourself just to make everyone happy.

Levi brought you to his chest and 'Kinda' hugged you, well, it was more just him holding you tightly while you were still on the ground. You were still hysterically sobbing, so he just kept quiet, only making 'shhh' noises every once in a while.

When you weren't hysterical, but still crying, he decided to get you out of the well, so that's what he did. He zipped up using his ODM, with you laying in only one of his arms. Levi looked around then walked over to Hanji, asking if she needed you for any questions. She muttered a "Not at the moment", then He Walked back to HQ with you.

Levi walked into his office, using his back to open the door, then set you down of the sofa. Your eyes were still leaking salty tears as Levi walked to the other side of the room to his desk, then walking back with a little case with a big red 'X' on the front.

Levi kneeled down in front of you, gently grabbing ahold of your arms and legs, then wrapping them in gauze and bandages slowly around. You whimpered the whole time.

When he was done with that, he sat of the sofa with you, and kept staring at you. Though his face kept the same stoic look, you could see a drop of worry in his eyes.

"Brat, if you couldn't transform, you should've told us instead of hurting yourself more." Levi said to you. You looked down at played with your fingers.

You felt guilty

You disappointed The only people who cared for you

There going to leave you

Your going to be alone again

"Brat. Your mumbling again. I can hear you."

Huh?

You didn't mean to mumble, again. You looked up to Levi with guilty (E/C) eyes, and he looked back at you. "We aren't going to leave you. It doesn't really matter if you can do it or not, anyways. We took responsibility for you, so we aren't giving you up easily." Levi said, crossing his legs and arms.

"Really?" You said, sitting up a bit. "Really, brat." He told you, causing the corners of your lips to form a cute little smile.

"Now," Levi started, standing up from the sofa and opening the door to his office.

"We will tell a report of what happened during the experiment to Erwin. We will keep those bandages on until later tonight when it's time for your bath. Let's go." He said, holding the door open for you, which you quickly slipped out. He closed the door then began to walk again.

When you reached Erwin's office, Levi knocked on the door, hearing a "Name and Business.". People seem to say that a lot. "It's me and the brat. We are to report how the experiment went." You both heard a muffled "Come in.", so that's what you both did. Levi briskly picked you up and set you down on Erwin's sofa, while he leaned against the wall near Erwin.

While Levi was describing everything to Commander Eyebrows, as you've heard Hanji call him, you looked at the pillows on Erwin's sofa.

One caught your eye— a grey fuzzy one, similar to the hoodie you got during your shopping trip.

You cuddled up to it and slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of Levi and Erwin discussing things beyond your understanding.

Um,

sorry that i posted this a little later than i usually do, i had a lot of writers block with this chapter.

gimme any ideas for future chapters bc i don't wanna run out of ideas pls :p